Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickening seeing them eating for free probably again! Yer man who owns that place is a dick and can't keep staff!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she meeting Mark Rogers and his hubby? His hubby posted something about looking forward to Fri and tagged her during the week
Yeah think it’s their Christmas party, her, Chris, mark and husband, Linda and Chelsea. Newest restrictions mean only 6 at a table so she may leave all the rest of her friends at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah think it’s their Christmas party, her, Chris, mark and husband, Linda and Chelsea. Newest restrictions mean only 6 at a table so she may leave all the rest of her friends at home.
Which is 0!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t kill me, but I know someone who wants her pajamas for Christmas 😆🙄 what’s the story with them? Website says they’re all out of stock? Checked her page and she doesn’t seem to mention them? I don’t follow her because she’s a geebag but just helping out a sista

• Haha
  • Wow
Don’t kill me, but I know someone who wants her pajamas for Christmas 😆🙄 what’s the story with them? Website says they’re all out of stock? Checked her page and she doesn’t seem to mention them? I don’t follow her because she’s a geebag but just helping out a sista
They are there on her website for preorder but Christmas delivery not guaranteed….

Reactions: 3
What’s sad is she says it’s her Christmas party but it’s only the two of them.

Edit just saw the other posts!!

Reactions: 3
She could have made more of an effort with what she wore, nothing works, and she should probably leave that style of dress to someone younger, in my opinion. I've seen her look better.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused. I thought the Mammy martyr would never leave the house on a Friday night again after the tears of not being there for her son home from college.
So she feels guilty doing a ‘charity’ event but not to meet 3/4 friends. Or maybe the waterworks were turned on for sympathy/to distract from the tit show the previous night

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't she say when she received that free dress and tried it on that she was showing too much flesh.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is jet black and too long for her horse face! I think nothing looks right on her cos you can see the nastiness in her face, no gentleness at all.

Okay so I have been quiet for a while but caught up here now. This wagon continues to get worse. So here I go.

Someone you pay to do your makeup and tan a few times is not your friend. Trying to find someone you can claim as a friend you went to school with is a desperate response to what people have said about you. Petchy and you buddies, whatevs.

Zero transparency about the whole 'act of charity'. You never mentioned Pieta house before you did this because it was a hot topic and knew people would readily donate just like you chose Peter McVerru trust last year. Not a mention of them since. If you were so passionate about mental health you would not mock people so readily.

Making out how hard you work. Working late after 5.30 once. Helping out Dad who is running your business. That poor man. Appreciate him whilst you have him and don't be swanning around getting your nails done and going to the gym.

Stressful days that are so busy and you still go for coffees, the gym. Hard work is a concept unknown to you. Conning insecure women out of money and joking about them using their husbands credit card is such an awful sales method.

Chelsea Crowe doesn't even work for you full time. Was that a cry for help on your video looking for a new job. Work night out and she wasn't even there?

Rubbish about Mom guilt. Does Darragh not mind the way you make comments aimed at his father still after all these years. You were not a single mom you co lamented and also had 'partners' in his life.

Cakeface you have lost a customer and Zuni. Jeez it was pathetic.
Oh and she obviously heeded advice here and stayed off the booze for the live and was the boring person she is.

That is enough for few minutes. 😪

Rubbish about Mom guilt. Does Darragh not mind the way you make comments aimed at his father still after all these years. You were not a single mom you co lamented and also had 'partners' in

That is enough for few minutes. 😪
Meant co-parented not lamented

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Question - who models a €935 pair of shoes with a €51.96 dress?! They don’t even match the dress! I honestly think she is just showing off!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.