Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's certainly nothing exclusive about those star pyjamas! I found similar on sale at Nasty Gal for €19. They're 100% polyester with a satin finish... just like Fleesa's🤣 Imagine if you showed up on her zoom wearing them!
Screenshot_20211203_091459.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Even she must see how crass her promotion of the new pjs is. Timed to coincide with the charity event to maximise sales. She’s shameless!! All the crocodile tears weren’t in vain as I’d imagine they will sell out. 🤬

Reactions: 9
Who are the people who message her?! My friend killed himself 8 weeks but hey I’ve champagne??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hers actually look like the EXACT same design and colour of Spacemasks... If anyone has used them?
I couldn't put my finger on what her paaaaaajamas reminded me of!!!

It's bloody Spacemasks and I remember a few months back she was all excited as Harriet owner of Spacemasks in London had sent her a box.. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where she got the pattern idea.
Have some here I'd almost open one and post it so ye can see but be wasting the mask then.

This is after really getting on my wick now...
I think I should msg her and say Awwww look they go with your free Spacemasks perfectly 😏😏

So I have a question???
I went onto her stories to tell her that her paaaaaajamas remind me of spacemasks and I wasnt able to send her a msg??? There's no option to comment under stories.
Is this just me or is this for everyone.. The bleeping cheek of her knocking off her comments... How are the sheep meant to contact their QUEEN 👑👑👑😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hers actually look like the EXACT same design and colour of Spacemasks... If anyone has used them?
I couldn't put my finger on what her paaaaaajamas reminded me of!!!

It's bloody Spacemasks and I remember a few months back she was all excited as Harriet owner of Spacemasks in London had sent her a box.. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where she got the pattern idea.
Have some here I'd almost open one and post it so ye can see but be wasting the mask then.

This is after really getting on my wick now...
I think I should msg her and say Awwww look they go with your free Spacemasks perfectly 😏😏

So I have a question???
I went onto her stories to tell her that her paaaaaajamas remind me of spacemasks and I wasnt able to send her a msg??? There's no option to comment under stories.
Is this just me or is this for everyone.. The bleeping cheek of her knocking off her comments... How are the sheep meant to contact their QUEEN 👑👑👑😂😂😂😂
She’s turned off messages as she’s sooooo busy but I bet you any money she’ll continue to screenshot messages to herself or from Linda/Chelsea pretending to be a follower!!

And so it begins….

The self praise is rolling in

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Turned off her her messages but will still post messages she receives 🤔🤔Linda & Chelsea flat out sending her messages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s turned off messages as she’s sooooo busy but I bet you any money she’ll continue to screenshot messages to herself or from Linda/Chelsea pretending to be a follower!!

And so it begins….

She just can't stop herself from correcting ppl.

I wonder is there any place in Limerick I could rush out and get star paaaaaajamas before the zoom tonight. Then I would DEFINITELY turn on my camera so she may see them. Imagine 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm assuming because she or LLL is a registered company she is able to claim back a tax deduction (on the company's taxes) as if the donation was a trading expense. Is that's why the money is going to her go fund me page and not directly linked to Pieta House and she gets to give it to them through her company. So in effect the money is coming from her and through her business and therefore she can claim a tax benefit from it. I think it's 12.5% according to my pic attached but I could be wrong on that. Maybe someone on here that knows more about tax benefits and implications for businesses could answer that. So if she raises her target of €70k she can get tax relief on that at €8750?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Should someone be telling vip and the Sunday world about how she mocks mental health. Wouldn’t bother with VIP cos they’re pathetic but Sunday world are good to expose hypocrisy , no?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

And so it begins….

Pity the Sunday Workd didn’t use a photo of her wearing her Canada Goose jacket😆

• Haha

And so it begins….

Those headlines should read "Followers of LLL have raised" As it's been said here many times, she's just doing this for the headlines and there you go folks!

I would be so angry if I was a follower that fell for her "hurry buy my pj's I'm not getting more in" and then she announces new ones. She blatantly lied to them. She showed bits of the reds ones that are supposedly launching in 2022 and said she would not bring in any more pyjamas before then. She then tells them she's known these were launching since October. This kind of BS selling is going to backfire on her. She thinks she can get them to buy anything... but they are not banks and there is a limit to their spending. I cannot wait to see her crash and burn

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just noticed, not one friend pushed her donation drive or congratulated her.. all her references are to Linda and Chelsea who are paid staff…..
Do we know of one person who is with her or around her or in her company for non financial reasons? Grumpy face doesn’t count cos he’s dosed with freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm in too. I'm actually really looking forward to it. It will be a distraction from the pain of life for 90 minutes. I think that is why most are signing up. Nothing wrong that and for a Brill cause. But done by LLL to feather her own nest. That is the killer part :/

See you there @Lmkgirl

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just noticed, not one friend pushed her donation drive or congratulated her.. all her references are to Linda and Chelsea who are paid staff…..
Do we know of one person who is with her or around her or in her company for non financial reasons? Grumpy face doesn’t count cos he’s dosed with freebies
No. Not a single person in her life (other than her parents) that are not financially tied to her. Says a lot when none of the other influencers are sharing her fundraiser... it is for charity after all

I find it interesting that she never goes anywhere or has anyone over. Her brother works above the insurance business, never seen her have him over or talk of going to see him. The few times she's had mam and dad over, no place set for her brother. Never a mention of a family event of any kind... wedding, communion.... nothing. Looks like her family doesn't even like her

I always find it interesting when people say Crusty gets freebees... she doesn't work for any business that have things for men... if he's around for a free place to stay, a few stays at the Hyatt or the occasional free eggs at The Stables he's an even bigger loser than I thought. If I was being dressed in designer from head to toe and given free trips all the time I don't think I could handle living with her... I'd be in jail real quick!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm in too. I'm actually really looking forward to it. It will be a distraction from the pain of life for 90 minutes. I think that is why most are signing up. Nothing wrong that and for a Brill cause. But done by LLL to feather her own nest. That is the killer part :/

See you there @Lmkgirl
We'll set up a secret tattle sign so we can see each other 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.