Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I used to work with her, she always came across as very fake but so did a lot of people higher up in the company in question

Reactions: 5

pink_norris

VIP Member
Looks like she’s on another birthday bash in Greece, the state of it, literary tits hanging out of her top

Does she have a drink/drug problem?

• Wow
  • Sick
Glad she is off on holiday although buying 13 bottles of alcohol at the airport seems rather excessive. Must be going with loads of friends that or she has a serious problem!

• Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
ASA doesn't do anything that's why they keep doing whatever they want. What I think is sad is people who still believe these beauty gurus, most of them abuse the botox, like Really Ree, Fleur de force, Cher Webb and that new arrogant tacky chav of Andrew Wheatcroft, in the case of Lisa she has terrible skin because she doesn't even know how to use skincare products, her make up skills are pretty piss poor, I stopped watching her because of all of that her trips during the worst part of the pandemic just remembered she existed when I got the notification here
I’m the same. I got absolutely sick of her going here there and everywhere last year, and ignoring the quarantine rules, and also the lockdown rules. Then it’s all the non-disclosure of advertising. I’d also forgotten about this thread until I got a notification last night 😂 Can’t bring myself to watch her again, it’s not good for my blood pressure!

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
All those gifted the GHD cordless show how to use it perfectly. LPD drags far too much hair through it repeatedly, before giving us a moment to admire how good her hair now looks*

*It doesn't 😑

• Haha

katz2022

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s on another birthday bash in Greece, the state of it, literary tits hanging out of her top

Does she have a drink/drug problem?

She was pissed yesterday and maybe didn’t realise her pj top was open. I don’t think she’s got a problem, if I was on holiday with my mates, we’d be having a drink in the afternoon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

SARAHDOESIT

So dear Dawn has been back into the lockdown house today. Earlier in the week she helped LTSOOB and today she has rearranged the wardrobe and buried the cat in the drawers. Great! Self isolating should be the key word after coming back from Zakinthos. Don’t worry - this goes against the grain of all your friends in the beauty business who rely on their clients. Double standards. Elephant on insta! Time for the followers to take note maybe?

londongirl92

So back to the 'I'm sooo tired guys after the 'fun' day doing lots of 'fun' things for future 'fun' stuff with Lorraine. Just wondering - if LPD wears a swimming costume underneath her clothes because she finds them so much more comfortable than normal underwear, how the devil does she go to the loo? You have to take everything off if you need the toilet or is she doing that side swipe thing where you take the 'gusset' to one side and pee. Lets hope she is not adding to the odour with this rather unusal attire. I dont know of anyone who wears a swimming costume unless they are going swimming!! The pong must be quite strange but hopefully covering up with all the bathing and the perfume dousing
The list of things in her “busy day” included yoga, getting her nails done and a call with Liberty London...are influencers really that out of touch with reality that they think this is a busy morning?! Most people are up at 6 to get their kids ready for school, tidy the house, get themselves ready and go to work!

Absolutely cannot stand how she sucks her teeth when she talks - constantly sounds like she has a dry mouth and needs a glass of water 🤢 I think her new teeth are a bit too big for her face.

• Wow

Blahblahbuzzy

Exactly! It's so boring just a revolving ad for living proof, murad and some other brands peppered in on top. Absolutely tone deaf to current times.
It's depressing to watch given the circumstances a lot of people are in. I've unfollowed a few MUA-turned influencers for the same reason. Seems like they are being gifted insane amounts of products in the run up to Christmas, even more than usual. They don't even know what they are reviewing, they just film themselves squealing unboxing one luxury item after another.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Nice move asking if any pub in Cornwall can fit in a table for four one hour before kick off - in exchange for beauty products. Thank goodness no one responded. She stayed home on a 'swim weekend' whilst all the mates went swimming. Went shopping for more prosecco because she never has enough alcohol and also Mrs P-D - your filler in your right cheek is not balanced with that in your left cheek. Perhaps put a shout out for a practitioner to sort it out for you free of charge?
Seriously?? Fed up of how cheap beggars these influencers are. About the alcohol.. I used to think it was because of lockdown but no, she is actually an alcoholic, most of the time she is either hangover, drinking or already trashed.

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
I have to say generally she is a breath of fresh air on Instagram, I find her so much easier to watch than all the other “influencers” and actually I love what she’s done to her kitchen etc!

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
I might be going soft, but this Christmas may have actually changed my outlook on LPD. Her efforts to spread Christmas cheer, her beauty box donations to the hospital ward, her roast potato recipe donation, her efforts to help those alone on Christmas not feel so alone as best she could, I think it’s a lot more than other so-called influencers have done. I think that’s a glimmer of old LPD coming back and I liked it. I thought her 21 Bottles reel was just a bit of fun, embarrassing, yes, but it’s always embarrassing when you poke fun at yourself. I’ve enjoyed her content this Christmas.

*waits with baited breath for the slap from fellow Tattlers* 🤣
I agree. As I’ve said in a previous post (so sorry to bang on 😂) but actually she did really make me feel a bit happier over Christmas and a lot less lonely

• Heart

Sarah W

Anyone else sick to death of influencers crying about how tough the lockdown has been for small businesses and the struggles people face and then the next story is them bragging about shopping trips and holidays. Stop using others hardship for your content!

SARAHDOESIT

At Soho Farmhouse again we see - complete with her ‘home bubble crew’ - you know, Lisa,Theo and the two dogs. Just carry on breaking the rules and this pandemic will still be with us in 2022!!! Then see how many beauty salons are still in business!

SARAHDOESIT

off for the night LPD - does this mean that you have your friends round?? Probably - when did you ever go ‘off for the night’
Think you are reading these tattle words. How about a giveaway? A hundred freebies instead of your ‘nhs mates’ getting rich pickings? Note I don’t begrudge them but they are mates - how about looking after your followers for once instead of trying to flog to them all the time
Ad
Aff
Swipe up
#Be honest

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can’t see the influencer bubble bursting anytime soon. The brands must save so much money paying influencers to advertise on social media rather than hiring actors, film crew and doing an advert for tv and paying to have it between programmes and in mags. For me personally I would see something advertised by say lpd over a tv advert because I’m on Instagram more than I watch tv so I can see why they use influencers. It would be nice to see some less known makeup artists be gifted the makeup and actually see it used on clients or themselves for a full look r show us how to use it etc rather than someone showing a few swatches of it or spending a few second saying how beautiful it is before moving on to the next gifted item!

SARAHDOESIT

I do wonder if the influencer bubble will soon burst. Surely with the current climate and brands seeming to be more conscious of their impact on the environment that they may start to rethink how they advertise. There is absolutely no need for the likes of Lisa to be gifted £1000s worth of products from huge brands like John Lewis, just for her to upload a 20 second story. I really do hope that if these brands have learnt anything that is to respect their loyal customers rather than greedy influencers.
I do hope the bubble will burst - for all sorts of different reasons. These MUA all seem to be pushing the same expensive products, with expensive and non environmentally friendly packaging. Its no good saying 'I recycle it all' in one breath and that 'David Attenborough is my hero' in another and then clawing open an expensive #gifted box of more stuff. The constant stream of gifts is now obscene and if anything, makes me want to avoid the product!