Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Christ she's off pontificating again. "Her friend" who didn't have her number!! I don't agree with her getting abuse but why didn't she order enough stock if god herself was giving her a shout out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

geordielass72

VIP Member
Just for anyone that needs pillows. In fairness I don't usually buy the tat that bloggers advertise but I needed new pillows. These were actually great value for that offer she had. Buy one get one free so its actually 4 pillows for €120, there's 2 in a pack so Euros 30 each. Decent pillows in Dunelm cost more than that.
They could be free and I still wouldn't take anything this grabby bitch was associated with.
To allude to Tim's personal problems was beneath contemptable.

• Heart

BigRedOne

I'm sure security staff took one look at the them in their period jumpers and hauled them in for questioning to see if:
1. They needed a responsible adult with them or
2. If they are part of a some kind of cult 🤣🤣🤣
probably thought it was a sh*t hen party

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
So Mam and Dad are gone to Lourdes and she's off to the Beacon to get her leaky fanny sorted. Did she not get treatment on some expensive contraption she was advertising last year?

• Haha
A couple of years ago she sat in the car crying (pretend) because someone had mentioned her teeth, the sheep were up in arms telling her how beautiful her teeth were and how dare anyone say anything to her and now fast forward and she is getting her teeth done!!!!! I would love to be able to play that back to her! As a couple they never seem to actually go anywhere and spend their weekends like normal people, have never known her to go to the cinema/theatre/concert/sports events, she really has nothing apart from selling selling selling. I would feel sorry for her but she is such a horrible person that I can’t.

• Heart

caremum

VIP Member
Dealing with supermarkets is horrendous. They demand really tight margin and good credit terms.

And alluding to the owners personal issues online. Very low.

Iris2020

VIP Member
The sheep knew she was taking the weekend off. This one never takes a minute off. And the question just happens to be about her jumpers coming soon what a suprise. How is it every question that's asked is about something that she is just about to promote or get a discount for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

ja81y

VIP Member
Dealing with supermarkets is horrendous. They demand really tight margin and good credit terms.

And alluding to the owners personal issues online. Very low.
I agree, that was nasty. No right or business referring to that man’s own issues. She treats brands like trash, are they that money hungry to tolerate her and PAY her to flog (lot of the time half arsed and unprofessional) their products?! She’s having a mare today with her website….hmmm karma. I recall her unprofessionally & publicly calling out aimee Connolly and oonagh from meaghers when website wasn’t working or codes?! As I said karma is a B!

JoJoMoJo

Mammy will be doing extra Novenas if she sees the low cut tight black dress . Though she liked to cover up been such a prude and all?
So she is dictating to Joanie Ponie on what colours she needs to Oder from China?? I honestly don’t understand why Born use her, they have a lot more stylish models and I bet a lot cheaper ! and probably a lot better mannered .
The Pony is making an Ass of the Horse, the Horse just can't see it.

• Haha
  • Heart

MarsBars

VIP Member
Honestly feel sorry for her. Her life spent making her fortune online shilling absolute crap that few want to buy. A dog that she has zero interest in. A partner who has no interest in her only what he can get off her for free. Its kind of sad or is she so in love with money that she thinks that's the route to happiness, all so fake. No pockets in the shroud pet. Now there's an idea... Period themed shrouds. 66% off for my followers only..

She makes is it 11k or 6k a week?? I don't feel sorry for her at all! She lacks empathy, emotion intelligence and genuine kindness. She's greedy and nasty!!

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
So desperate for followers that she has to make the pathetic announcement that the first person she picked, their tags weren't following her.... so instead of moving on to the next person, she has to extend the giveaway... she probably checked for hours and couldn't find anyone that all 3 were following her. If someone tagged me for a win of an unknown brand, I wouldn't follow them either! Also that giveaway should be reported (I did) as IG rules are that all giveaways have to me clearly marked with all terms and conditions clearly stated. She's done neither.

• Heart

Oh June

Chatty Member
Did ye see Michelle up the lane showcasing Sinead Keary. Total polar opposite to our Lisa's lazy attempt.

I do think her arrogance will be her downfall. look at the way she showed Jennifer Wynnes hat.

This is her full time job now, she is going backwards fast. I think her flop of a 50th showed how much suppliers aren't interested in her anymore.

No flowers or acknowlegements from suppliers like Pauls, MMC, Mcelhinneys and the likes.

No acknowldgment of the Queens death, ( I know she was not our queen but still), like the majoraity of people are doing.

It is all me me me from her.

She is bringing nothing new to the table and there is no balance between selling and random stuff like other instagrammers are doing.

You should have stayed in Insurance Lisa. This new "job" of yours isn't going to last espically with a threat of a recession looming.

Skinner

VIP Member
Everytime I read someone mentioning the period tracker logo, I feel very proud of myself for naming it that.
20220913_173340.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
“The look of mine but not buying the real diamonds” most condescending comment & post this horrible obnoxious woman has ever made, & the cheek saying thay Jean lady copies all her collection on Lisas “Real Diamonds” Ive had enough of her now & all I can say is FU** off Lisa McGowan, Im waiting for the day ur instgram game dries up & then you might need your bloody runaway rings money … sickened by her stories today.

• Heart

ja81y

VIP Member
Recap: still the same old sad Lisa-celebrating her 50th with all “work acquaintances “ prior to jetting off to her brother and sister in law (whom we never heard tell of until recently) in Boston as she has 0 friends to celebrate with here, even her parents appear to be MIA and allergic to the greedy, selfish, narcissistic bitch! She had an obsession with nadine-her clothes, food she eats/makes, single white female obsession! Obvious she’s seething with jealousy with their wealth, materialistic much Lisa?! She couldn’t go to states and switch off/sad greedy old Fleeceya brought stuff to flog over there-what a pathetic excuse of an existence?! Flys home on the day of her birthday on her own, crusty looked even more miserable than usual with her return home-gathering in her back garden with her work slaves Linda and Chelsea-as mentioned on previous thread Chelsea couldn’t get enough alcohol into her to drown out the screeching witch and Linda looked like she’d rather put Tabasco drops in her eyes than be interviewed by Lisa re the period sweatshirts sizing and what was her fav colour!
Crusty wrote a card that looked like it was written by a 5 year old, so little love and affection for qvc, the dog is his real love! So overall a hard to watch, lonely, sad day whereby the queen boasts about getting a 50% discount on shower gels from one of the brands-her life would want to cal the F down….. 🥱 feel free to add if I’ve missed something, it’s all so exciting miss Fleeceya’s life!

Oh and she’s building some mansion in tullamore with lots of empty rooms as Lisa has no friends or family round to entertain or stay over….

Thanks @Ryan80 for setting up new thread and well done @Quackers for coming up with it!

Last edited:
  • Haha

futuremrslacey

Isn’t it great to be able to decide you’re buying a jeep cause your merc is too small for your dog. Sheeple, wakey wakey,it’s your money that’s making that happen. 🤦‍♀️