Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
Qvc queen has zero class with skin like a rhinos ass!
Next thread suggestion….we’ve got to get the rhinos ass bit into it thanks to @geordielass72 for that quality synopsis of the sun skin damage!

Sure she was telling them that each one was 31 calories, when the date alone is about 60 🤦🏼‍♀️ Shes the type that would do anything to sabotage someone else succeeding
She put up the other day that she’s not bother about weight but yesterday upon showing the gym gear said she has told her PT she wants to work on “the flabby bits on her upper inside legs”🙄 stop kidding yourself Lisa you’re obsessed with you’re weight and shape and constantly saying “for reference I’m in size 10” and if in a 12 you constantly say but I’m a 10🙄! Who cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My dog max

VIP Member
Why is she getting so excited about Tim!!! Seriously 🙄
Truwash is stocked in SuperValu, Dealz & Mr Price already!

Evan

VIP Member
She know feck all about fashion she simply dresses the same and regurgitates the same look over and over. I'd love to give her a challenge to style someone and it can't be in. Midi, runners &denim jacket. I stopped wearing my denim jacket because of this dope 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I'm sure security staff took one look at the them in their period jumpers and hauled them in for questioning to see if:
1. They needed a responsible adult with them or
2. If they are part of a some kind of cult 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
What planet are these sheep on. I mean seriously do they actually carry on like that in real life. That little scene did not happen people were buying and eating dates from the supermarket long before Lisa discovered them via Nadine. She needs to stop posting the made up stories from the sheep at this stage because they are getting more far fetched by the day

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
You lucky thing I'm delighted you enjoyed it and appreciated it unlike fleecya would not that she would be invited there!!!
Thanks pal! I am extremely lucky and blessed and am very appreciative of the wonderful opportunities that my career bring me. I feel like an arse sharing that... but Lisa's horrific treatment of her sheeple and brands that pay her and the way she acts like she's above everyone because she has an IG following... it made me want to be petty and throw in her face that me, a "nobody" is doing things she'll never do!

• Heart

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Its unreal. Oh Fleeceya where are your jeans from, where are your runners from, what direction do you wipe your arse in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

luckydog

Chatty Member
She know feck all about fashion she simply dresses the same and regurgitates the same look over and over. I'd love to give her a challenge to style someone and it can't be in. Midi, runners &denim jacket. I stopped wearing my denim jacket because of this dope 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just to add I can’t stand the way she always slaps her thigh when shes “modelling” jeans, drives me bonkers & then those bloody bracelets jingling non-stop…she’s totally old fashioned in every sense of the word , (i.e titters & giggles if she has to say the word bra or boobs etc etc)

• Heart

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
I find it highly suspect for a 'new member' to come on promoting her pillows. Genuine or Chelsea in disguise, take a feckin look back and read the room. We are not interested in ANYTHING that is associated with her affiliate links, even outside of using her links. No thank you.
I’d rather squirt truwash in my eye balls rather than swipe up

• Haha

geemkilkenny

Ah Mother Theresa Lisa, your poor friend Edel. If you're so supportive of her and small Irish businesses why don't you offer the services of "your" fulfilment company to help her out? And you could cover the cost ;):ROFLMAO:, like that would happen. Another useless and insincere rant from Lisa.

Hollytwo

So the Dublin cleaner posted she wished she never shared on Lisa's page.😯. I thought Lisa had the best followers in the world but now they are hurdling abuse at this lady cause they aren't getting their orders. Sound like self entitled brats just like her. She calls the Dublin cleaner her friend but she didn't have her phone number 🤣 can't she not help her friend out??????

• Heart

luckydog

Chatty Member
oh for FU*K sake she just maddens me, bloody hell every sad sap sheep making god damn balls of peanut butter dates that look like dog shite, just cos Lisa says so…”health shops sold out of dates” “there will be a nationwide date shortage” Jesus they all make me want to vomit 🤢 she actually thinks anything she touches or does turns to gold…. I never use the word cu*t but my God theres no better word for this condescending cow🙃

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Much more affordable ? Whats that supposed to mean, her sheep can't afford BT ? She needs a good slap. Fleeceya needs to stop looking down that big honker of hers and remember who is stupid enough to line her pockets. She gets more disgusting by the day.

Attachments

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Instagram has been pushing Reels for 2 years... Lisa is always late for the party. Mark definitely has his hand in her jumping on the bandwagon. The "get dressed with me" is also old and done with. Also shows she has absolutely zero creativity... can't come up with anything on her own. She is beyond cringe.

Interesting the green sweatshirts haven't "sold out" yet. More of the white and navy are available without a shipment coming in... has the magic spell over the sheeple ended? Are we seeing the beginning of one stop fulfillment being storage for Lisa's china tat?? Fingers crossed Karma is knocking on Lisas door finally!

Madcatter

Christ she's off pontificating again. "Her lfriend" who didn't have her number!! I don't agree with her getting abuse but why didn't she order enough stock if god herself was giving her a shout out.
Ok so I'm confused.....in one breath she said she got a voice mail from her friend Edel real upset crying on the phone saying 'Lisa can I talk to you' and in next breath I never give out my phone number but she sounded so upset so I gave her my number and she rang me back. How could she leave a voicemail in the first place if she didn't have her number in the first place?????

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
There was a fundraising fashion show on in Birr last Friday night just a few miles out the road from her. Hosted by her bff Mandy Catwalk and featuring The Stables and Marion Murphy Cooney but not a mention of it from Lisa, she only mentions something when she is being paid to do it which is an awful but true reflection of her. Surely when she makes out that’s shes so friendly with Mandy and to acknowledge the free stuff she gets from The Stables and in the past from MMC that she would have given them a mention. Once again no dollar no mention.
What is that BS about Belamianta reformulating their tan and making out that’s why it’s not on her website when they obviously have it sorted and it’s on sale in Boots. Have they dropped her I wonder?

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
Omg a thread title I’m honoured. Thanks tattlers!!!

I’m in the knots laughing at the sunglasses. Own goal there I reckon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
She's a bitch!!!!! Omg I am so angry, incandescent with rage!!! If a man said that about a woman he'd be up in Court! She's an absolute knacker!!! Conor is a professional person but Fleesa treats him like he's the hired help and she thinks she can say whatever the hell she likes! Disgraceful and disgusting!!! I'd say Conor must think she's a sad old dried up unsexy bitch!

Hollytwo

She is absolutely totally & utterly obnoxious, the absolute cheek of her saying the rings not dd, all she had to say was there not dd & then she cld have gone & shared a link or something to dd rings, or better still she didnt beed to answer that message at all, if i owned dd i would drop this witch like a hot snot, she is just gone way to big for her boots & she will fall flat on her face very soon, then how will she fill her days? rattle around her new house with “murph murph murph” 🙃
Now 🐑🐑 listen up. Her glasses are Gucci, her handbag is LV, she is going to Venice, getting her teeth done for free. So keep buying the crap she flogs and she'll keep living in luxury at your expense cause let's face it she won't be wearing anything she flogs. Also she goes on about the girls i.e sheep and having the chats but yet she hasn't mentioned the mansion she is building . Thought she would tell the girls and aren't they gas and no flies on ye shit...

• Heart