Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt think getting rid of the bed would be a big deal. Maybe it was tit and uncomfortable.
I'm sure she has thought long and hard about how to move on and it's good to see her taking these steps

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldnt think getting rid of the bed would be a big deal. Maybe it was tit and uncomfortable.
I'm sure she has thought long and hard about how to move on and it's good to see her taking these steps
It shows she couldnt share her marital bed with a man who was not her husband. I think that shows class from her. I am glad she has moved on too and looks great.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It shows she couldnt share her marital bed with a man who was not her husband. I think that shows class from her. I am glad she has moved on too and looks great.
There’s more class in a dish rag than in her. Some of those outfits she wears aren’t suitable for a 34 year old mother of 2. But good luck to her moving on with her new man.

Reactions: 2
There’s more class in a dish rag than in her. Some of those outfits she wears aren’t suitable for a 34 year old mother of 2. But good luck to her moving on with her new man.
Wouldn't be her biggest fan but what makes her outfits unsuitable for a 34 year old? I'd be over the moon if I had a body like that after 2 kids 😂

Reactions: 16
Its 2022, women can wear what they like now. There's no such thing as outfits suitable for xyz. If you like it then it's suitable.
Should she be wearing an amish dress (makes a note to send her to Rachel gorrys designs) because she's a married mum of 2?

Reactions: 16
Its 2022, women can wear what they like now. There's no such thing as outfits suitable for xyz. If you like it then it's suitable.
Should she be wearing an amish dress (makes a note to send her to Rachel gorrys designs) because she's a married mum of 2?
Yes the outfits suit her figure but just not appropriate for her age or profession. Just think more suited to women in their 20s.
Who’s Rachel gorry?

Reactions: 1
Yes the outfits suit her figure but just not appropriate for her age or profession. Just think more suited to women in their 20s.
Who’s Rachel gorry?
34 is not old??? She doesn’t have to wear ankle length skirts and button ups plus shes hardly wearing them into school 😂

Reactions: 9
Who’s Rachel gorry?
What a quaint and outdated way of looking at things.

Reactions: 6

Ok your over 30 get the bloomers out ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4