Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked like a drag queen with all that make up plastered on for a Saturday afternoon. Red Dress was awful 🤮. Also, she’d the camera all on herself all weekend, it’s ALL about Lisa. She doesn’t look like that in real life as she has herself filtered all the time on IG.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m afraid I have to say I am inclined to agree with you to a degree, but drag queen is unkind. Her makeup is far too heavy for someone who is naturally pretty and doesn’t need anything like the amount she wears and that fake tan is too much plastered around her hands and nails etc. Yuck!!!
Less is more lisa. I think she’d look so much better paired back.

I thought she looked like a drag queen with all that make up plastered on for a Saturday afternoon. Red Dress was awful 🤮. Also, she’d the camera all on herself all weekend, it’s ALL about Lisa. She doesn’t look like that in real life as she has herself filtered all the time on IG.

Reactions: 2
Looks like they are having a great time. Just what she and the children need.
.who is that girl away with her? I was surprised at the swearing from the friend given Lisa is on insta and is also a school teacher.

Looks like they are having a great time. Just what she and the children need.
.who is that girl away with her? I was surprised at the swearing from the friend given Lisa is on insta and is also a school teacher.
That’s her sister, she does show her often enough, she’s a very good sister to lisa and she’s wonderful to the girls, she moved in with lisa when Christopher passed away she moved out a year or so again if I remember correctly! She comes across as a drama free kind of person who will tell you what is it in black and white

Reactions: 12
That’s her sister, she does show her often enough, she’s a very good sister to lisa and she’s wonderful to the girls, she moved in with lisa when Christopher passed away she moved out a year or so again if I remember correctly! She comes across as a drama free kind of person who will tell you what is it in black and white
Ah that makes sense. She seems like a hoot, I was just surprised at the swearing on Lisa's account with her being a primary teacher.

Reactions: 4
Her sister is class, no nonsense and seems to call a spade a spade. I am sure it was a bittersweet trip for them but they seemed to have a good time.
QUOTE="Dusty2020, post: 8607022, member: 111515"]
[/QUOTE]
sa

Unfollowed Lisa there for few months as she was frying my head....had a sneaky peak today, her thoughts...do a shop🤣🤣. She’s as boring as ever. Also, what family would want to go on holiday with her????

Unfollowed Lisa there for few months as she was frying my head....had a sneaky peak today, her thoughts...do a shop🤣🤣. She’s as boring as ever. Also, what family would want to go on holiday with her????
Lisa is great I think, she seems so genuine and a great mummy. She is one of my favorite bloggers and she is a credit. Fair play Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she looks well till she opens her mouth and starts eyeballing herself into the camera. Pure dose 🤮
Ah Lucy I’m not one to react to these sort of comments but jaysus get out and start taking a few selfies of yourself😂 I hate Instagrammers and influencers there all doseys but I wouldn't begrudge one of looking well or taking a photo of them self going on a night out it’s only Lisa not some huge blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah Lucy I’m not one to react to these sort of comments but jaysus get out and start taking a few selfies of yourself😂 I hate Instagrammers and influencers there all doseys but I wouldn't begrudge one of looking well or taking a photo of them self going on a night out it’s only Lisa not some huge blogger
Maybe not, but she would like to be considered as a huge blogger. Her posing is a bit much to be fair.

Reactions: 1
Ah Maryjane, I do like a selfie but I don’t post it all over Instagram and then say “so many people messaging me on where I got my dress/top etc”. She even said other teachers were asking about what clothes to wear to school. I’ve seen her work clothes up close and believe me they’re not appropriate some days. Lisa has been quiet as of late, maybe someone has told her how ridiculous she comes across....and for that I thank them 👏

I just find the content very contrasting …

like she Does be on going on her husband non stop and that’s not being mean it’s true

yet she is in front of the mirror at the weekends dressed in half nothing looking like she’s going on the pull ?
Very very strange !

Reactions: 7