Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I really admire Bronagh from wee Burke’s journey. Her pain is so raw yet she doesn’t be crying into her phone one minute and then admiring herself the next. Lisa is a Rachel Gorry waanabe 😀
I cant be doing with Bronagh at all. Yes they've lost their husbands tragically young but ffs have a bit of decorum and stop with the grief striken posts.
I feel like living it out on social media just prolongs and exacerbates it for them. They see other widows and misery breeds misery. I feel like all of these women are projecting there grief onto their children instead of trying to live their lives and find some chinks of light to aim towards.

Its constant "they miss their daddy" "if only they had their daddy" "here they are at the grave" etc.
If they can't cope with their loss then they need to get off social media and spend some time in counselling. Keep their children's lives private and stop exploiting them for sympathy and likes.

These kids are entitled to a bit of dignity and to grieve for their deceased parent privately. Why are these women living it out like a fucking soap opera online?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Elizabethwakefield

I find it quite strange that she still has Christopher’s clothes and the children are wearing them to bed. Maybe you would keep a couple of sentimental things, but just random t-shirts? I suppose everyone is different, that’s just my thoughts.
Unless you have went through losing the love of your life you really would not understand , nothing strange at all about keeping hers husbands clothes

• Heart

Biffo101

I follow him and I remember last year early on she spent a lot of nights sleeping over at the RVH and cuddling that little boy in his bed and they were relatively new together then which I found very odd.
Very odd indeed, it threw us all off. Laura’s first anniversary hadn’t even passed and they both got tattoos of each other’s names. I totally understand why John and Shelia are upset it’s all very fast and I know they say they’re doing it all in Laura’s memory but it just seems like nothing is in Laura’s memory it’s just move on she died and start a whole new life. I know Lisa can be draining but I respect how she has grieved, you can’t deny to see how much she loved and still does love her husband. Can’t say the same for keelan

maryjane123

I think she can be a bit much at times but I do have a soft spot for her and hate to see people making comments on her looks and clothes rather then her page she should be allowed to dress up and look nice what part of being a widow states you can’t look well? I think it’s very old fashioned for people to be making comments on that! Now saying that did anyone see her story explaining the first 3 years and how she barely left her house and didn’t get up on Xmas day I like this new side to her very honest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Lisa, you didnt get bangs….you got a fringe. Its not the states, its tyrone. And you got a fringe in your hair.

• Haha

Sugarplumhoney

Not taking sides at all but I think every1 commenting or watching this thread or any other thread, has some sort of interest/obsession otherwise they wouldn't bother. #gossip

Duchesspink

VIP Member
To be fair to Lisa, this must be a very hard time of year and I totally understand why she would have been away from SM.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Does anyone think she makes EVERY SITUATION ABOUT HER? Not even poor Christopher, but its always "me and i" Christopers brother getting married today, and its all about how "she" feels? But dosnt mind getting the boobs out, and posting a heap of selfies, cos she loves herself🙄 I wonder does she ever think of how anyone else feels, like his parents? She never seems to care about anyone but herself....

Lb1015x

Yes the outfits suit her figure but just not appropriate for her age or profession. Just think more suited to women in their 20s.
Who’s Rachel gorry?
34 is not old??? She doesn’t have to wear ankle length skirts and button ups plus shes hardly wearing them into school 😂

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I see Bronagh Burke has moved on a bit and is dating now.
I never thought she would entertain a new man in her life as she was truly stuck fast in the grief cycle. I would have put money on Lisa dating before Bronagh
I'm delighted to see it though and I hope it gives Lisa the confidence to know that you can be a young widow and start to live life again with someone else.
I'd like to see Lisa meet someone.

mayobridgeceltic

I wouldnt think getting rid of the bed would be a big deal. Maybe it was shit and uncomfortable.
I'm sure she has thought long and hard about how to move on and it's good to see her taking these steps
It shows she couldnt share her marital bed with a man who was not her husband. I think that shows class from her. I am glad she has moved on too and looks great.

• Heart

lucy66

VIP Member
That make up today to go to a communion??? She looks like a drag queen 🤣. The poor sister Clare in the background looking after the girls, while “princess” Lisa gets herself dolled up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Biffo101

Tell us more 👀
keelan says he loved Laura! He cheated on the woman all the time, he wasn’t a nice husband and his sad story that he repeats about her death makes my skin crawl. Laura’s bed wasn’t cold and Erin was in it. I just think it’s all quite sick. I don’t know much of Erin but from what I’ve heard she’s a nasty piece of work, somewhat a gold digger. As for her two girls, I don’t think they have them full time, seems to be the grandparents have them, probably for the best considering they push Laura’s memory down the girls throat, they never knew Laura so why bear that grief on them? I’ll be surprised if the wedding goes ahead.

• Wow
  • Sad

2shy

Can’t help but feel this poor girl has lost the plot (understandably) but social media is not the place for it. These ibiza pics😖

iadorethis

The suggestion the other day about worrying she’s the only earner in her house got to me , can’t help feel it’s manipulative to get ppl to buy from her . Can’t understand the Zara , skin peels , lazer , eyelashes , talk of wanting invest in a second house talk when she’s worrying about earning . And I’ve bought from her in the past to support local and all that but think it’s wrong if that’s what she’s at

mayobridgeceltic

Unfollowed Lisa there for few months as she was frying my head....had a sneaky peak today, her thoughts...do a shop🤣🤣. She’s as boring as ever. Also, what family would want to go on holiday with her????
Lisa is great I think, she seems so genuine and a great mummy. She is one of my favorite bloggers and she is a credit. Fair play Lisa

• Haha

Auntie Bridie

Funny how the minute she meets someone , there is no coffee thoughts, no Christopher this, Christopher that , she absolutely loves herself if it’s not prancing in front of the mirror she’s taken videos in the garden of herself roller skating 🙄 she is going on like she’s 20 years old .. the whole accepting where she is at this stage is a load a bollox as said… come out ya have a new fella or fuck up altogether cos your content is dire … TWIT