Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucy66

VIP Member
Oh
From those latest stories I’m guessing she is dating someone. I haven’t watched her in a while. Have I missed anything?
Or @lucy66 what dating rumours have you heard this month? 😂
I've totally lost interest in this one....don't know why anyone would want to date this dose🤮

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
The suggestion the other day about worrying she’s the only earner in her house got to me , can’t help feel it’s manipulative to get ppl to buy from her . Can’t understand the Zara , skin peels , lazer , eyelashes , talk of wanting invest in a second house talk when she’s worrying about earning . And I’ve bought from her in the past to support local and all that but think it’s wrong if that’s what she’s at
I have noticed this myself. I watch her stories and they’re constant clothes and homeware hauls. She’ll be like, “These jeans were only £40, this top was £30.” Not everybody has £70 to just wing at 2 items. She is very detached from reality at times, definitely has no problem funding her buying habit. I’m on maternity leave and listen to her yack on and then say to my husband, “Imagine having £70 to just chuck at a top and pair of jeans.” She really irritates me sometimes. Granted she can do what she wants but it’s often not relatable to many folk. I think she could constantly be buying clothes and editing her home to fill a ‘Christopher void’.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
What
Yes she might get criticism but that girl who she named, why does she need to send them messages directly to her lol
What happened she has her stories on private now.

Tell
Poor Lisa can’t take any criticism, well if you choose to put yourself up on a social media platform you have to take the rough with the smooth. I’d say she gets plenty messages like that.
Does she think her girls were the only ones that were “content and confident “ going to school this week?? No they weren’t you twat!! Get over yourself 😡
Please tell me more she has her stories on private now