Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this penny pinching madness is on their home vlogs......I really can't suffer through those, I'll end up smashing the TV
You’re missing out on some fantastic whinging and moaning. I watched one the other day where she was in near-tears because her chicken tikka masala was too sweet. It was beautiful, she was so upset, almost like she had received some terrible news. It’s only a takeaway!

Other highlights included moaning at the queues for petrol (they were in it too)! and that her sister who was kindly looking after her mutt whilst they went on holiday was working when they wanted to drop the dog off so they had to go sooner. She just can’t cope when things don’t go exactly her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re missing out on some fantastic whinging and moaning. I watched one the other day where she was in near-tears because her chicken tikka masala was too sweet. It was beautiful, she was so upset, almost like she had received some terrible news. It’s only a takeaway!

Other highlights included moaning at the queues for petrol (they were in it too)! and that her sister who was kindly looking after her mutt whilst they went on holiday was working when they wanted to drop the dog off so they had to go sooner. She just can’t cope when things don’t go exactly her way.
Ooooh, sounds like a must watch! 🤣🤣

Almost as riveting as the travel home vlog
"Goodbye room"
"Goodbye Beach Club"
"We're saying goodbye to Beach club aren't we?"
"Goodbye Disney World"

ENOUGH.....so bleeping tedious

• Haha
She must be so exhausting to live with. It’s exhausting watching for 20-40 minutes! I’m amazed Ade hasn’t gone full Shining and completely lost the plot tbh!

• Haha
I notice when they left Florida the two pricks didn’t come and say goodbye

What kind of adult goes around saying goodbye to the rooms in the hotel she’s batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What kind of adult goes around saying goodbye to the rooms in the hotel she’s batshit!
Not only saying goodbye but also filming herself saying it and putting it out there for people to view.

They’re among the oddest Disney vloggers going and that, as we all know, is saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I'm going to cope with the whinge fest coming up about their dirty room in DLP

I know I'd complain if there were issues in a room but I'm sure these two idiots will over egg it!

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure I'm going to cope with the whinge fest coming up about their dirty room in DLP

I know I'd complain if there were issues in a room but I'm sure these two idiots will over egg it!
I honestly can’t wait to see the moaning about the room. To be honest I’d complain but not splash it all over insta and YouTube if it was rectified which by all accounts it was. I’ve stayed in sequoia lodge it’s not up to Florida Disney or California standards but it was adequate plus Paris is a couple of nights break not a week long stay so the room is a base. We were hardly in ours

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t wait to see the moaning about the room. To be honest I’d complain but not splash it all over insta and YouTube if it was rectified which by all accounts it was. I’ve stayed in sequoia lodge it’s not up to Florida Disney or California standards but it was adequate plus Paris is a couple of nights break not a week long stay so the room is a base. We were hardly in ours
I totally agree with you, but I guess when you take week old croissants and pot noodles on a trip you want to eat them in the luxurious surroundings they deserve

• Haha
  • Wow
I totally agree with you, but I guess when you take week old croissants and pot noodles on a trip you want to eat them in the luxurious surroundings they deserve
When we went we took some snacks and got some bottled water as Paris is expensive (then again so is Orlando now) but we had kids in tow. It was a few tubes of Pringles that was it
Why would you take pot noodles is beyond me, if I had to do a holiday penny pinching to that degree I wouldn’t bother. They are a very strange couple

When we went we took some snacks and got some bottled water as Paris is expensive (then again so is Orlando now) but we had kids in tow. It was a few tubes of Pringles that was it
Why would you take pot noodles is beyond me, if I had to do a holiday penny pinching to that degree I wouldn’t bother. They are a very strange couple
I agree, they are odd. They clearly have money but act and look like they don't.

Most DLP rooms don't have kettle's anyway!

In April we stayed off site and popped to Val d'europe and got pastries for breakfast, some water, coke, wine and sweets

Reactions: 3
They’re obviously not short of a few bob yet act like every trip is paid for by taking their own croissants to France and eating stale cereal bars in the parks.

They’ve got 40k worth of DVC points, two kids in university (I know the kids have a dad who is probably contributing) and are managing to get to the US 4x this year and DLP multiple times. Taking a bag of Pom Bears into the parks is not going to pay for all that.

Reactions: 4
They’re obviously not short of a few bob yet act like every trip is paid for by taking their own croissants to France and eating stale cereal bars in the parks.

They’ve got 40k worth of DVC points, two kids in university (I know the kids have a dad who is probably contributing) and are managing to get to the US 4x this year and DLP multiple times. Taking a bag of Pom Bears into the parks is not going to pay for all that.
Is ade not the kids dad.?

Oh bleeping hell……. Head on over to the newest DLP March slog - it’s the worst yet -the moaning is off the scale - I am sure she is manic -high one minute with the ohhhing and ahhhing the next every thing is wrong - I’ve had to turn off!!!!

• Haha
Oh bleeping hell……. Head on over to the newest DLP March slog - it’s the worst yet -the moaning is off the scale - I am sure she is manic -high one minute with the ohhhing and ahhhing the next every thing is wrong - I’ve had to turn off!!!!
Oh I will have to watch that this morning 🤣

I fell asleep during it, while bitching about it woth a friend 🙃
I'll watch it again later! 🥴

Ok, the state of the toilet and the tit-smeared flush button was not on, nor the actions of the first cleaner they got in to deal with it, but they should have just moved rooms immediately and saved themselves loads of time. The state Lisa got herself into over it all was plain stupid. Why would you expect a cleaner, who probably has minimal contact with guests to speak English? Trying to wangle free cocktails as well as the gift card as compensation was transparent and ridiculous and cost them hours of time on a short holiday.

They knew it was a filthy hotel as they had read the reviews but they still went for it as it saved them £100 over the entire trip. Not worth it, evidently.

Ok, the state of the toilet and the tit-smeared flush button was not on, nor the actions of the first cleaner they got in to deal with it, but they should have just moved rooms immediately and saved themselves loads of time. The state Lisa got herself into over it all was plain stupid. Why would you expect a cleaner, who probably has minimal contact with guests to speak English? Trying to wangle free cocktails as well as the gift card as compensation was transparent and ridiculous and cost them hours of time on a short holiday.

They knew it was a filthy hotel as they had read the reviews but they still went for it as it saved them £100 over the entire trip. Not worth it, evidently.
Agreed. It seemed an odd way to handle it, determined to keep the original room and have it cleaned rather than just going straight to reception and getting moved to another room. She said what if the next room is the same. Well refuse that one as well and keep at them until you get a room you're happy with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.