Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whinging and moaning was off the chart in the last vlog. Ade annoys the tit out of me, patronising and I reckon he’s damn right rude to staff etc who don’t pander to them

Reactions: 6
Jesus h Christ what a bleeping moan fest!!!! These two are the absolute worst!!!! I hate these two so much! I’m only 10 minutes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She makes a comment my arm aches so he can take the camera and Mr Cucked takes over. I’m gonna say she’s a nightmare to live with.

Moaning about genie plus for jungle cruise so can’t ride it - yes you can get in bloody line and wait!!!!!! These vloggers piss me off as they just won’t get in line

All she does is huff and puff and moan - I think they need to find a new holiday destination they clearly hate it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
The whinging and moaning was off the chart in the last vlog. Ade annoys the tit out of me, patronising and I reckon he’s damn right rude to staff etc who don’t pander to them
I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ I bet he goes along with a lot for a quieter life

Reactions: 3
I was so pleased to see this thread. I first watched them pre pandemic when they were vlogging a California holiday. It was Lisa, Ade and their two older teenage kids. It was so uncomfortable to watch as the kids obviously did not want to be put on YouTube. She even said in the vlog they didn't. They were arguing in a supermarket and I stopped watching as I was not gaining any information about a holiday to California.... their latest vlog from MK just started autoplay and oh my gosh there they were again moaning and whining about how busy it was...how did they expect it not to be busy...nobody has been anywhere for two years...except it or don't go.....they to me are a great example of why NOT to buy DVC because it obviously has now got stale and unexciting for them. The pair of them are pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I watched one of their recent vlogs about packing snacks for Disney. I feel so sorry for her son; she was going on and on about him being a fussy eater. I'm sure the lad doesn't want his mum moaning about his eating habits on youtube!

Reactions: 2
I watched one of their recent vlogs about packing snacks for Disney. I feel so sorry for her son; she was going on and on about him being a fussy eater. I'm sure the lad doesn't want his mum moaning about his eating habits on youtube!
Best one was when she said he takes loads of water from their house back to Uni with him because he doesn't like the water there!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she constantly have to say "didn't we" "haven't we" after telling us everything to verify it?
"It was great wasn't it?" 😫

Saying how the walk to The Polynesian via Grand Floridian was much quieter and much less crowded than MK 🤦🏼‍♀️ No tit Sherlock! A walkway between 2 hotels is quieter at 1pm than MK?

No, Lisa, you can’t just park at any DVC resort as a member. They changed the rules and your only allowed if you’ve got a stay/booking at the resort, even for DVC members. Of course the more believable thing would be your pulling a Lodge Guys and either lying or booking a crappy reservation there.

No, Lisa, you can’t just park at any DVC resort as a member. They changed the rules and your only allowed if you’ve got a stay/booking at the resort, even for DVC members. Of course the more believable thing would be your pulling a Lodge Guys and either lying or booking a crappy reservation there.
She even said Disney don't like people doing it when they were walking back to the car in last night's vlog, so why does she think it's ok for them to be the exception?! She'd be the first to complain if they couldn't find a parking space when they got back to Beach Club because DVC members had parked there for Epcot!

Reactions: 4
They’re so entitled. Too good to wait in line for a bus, too good to wait in a queue at the parks, too good to use the TTC, too good to follow the rules on parking.

Who amongst us hasn’t left a park becaue it was very busy? It’s a normal part of a Disney trip. We don’t think we’re clever or anything special for doing so.

Also, Ade’s t-shirt collars are still annoying me. Don’t get me wrong, Disney isn’t a fashion show and you have to be comfortable but his tatty old t-shirts are dreadful.

She keeps an eye out on ade spending money on him self and has to keep a diary ! So ade not allowed any new clothes

• Wow
She has to write everything down what they spend in a diary ! Her life is a list

She even plans what day they going to spend time in the resort pool !

I wonder if she schedules in a bi monthly bonk?
18th May:
14.00-14.01- Foreplay✔
14.01-14.03- The deed✔
14.03-14.07- Genital scrub✔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lisa’s entire non-Disney channel is basically a variation on these themes, hundreds of times over

“Get organised”
“Declutter with me”
“Chill out with us”
“How to de-stress”

And yet the house remains disorganised and cluttered and Lisa herself is very far from chilled out and always appears stressed about something. This has been going on for years and no doubt will continue for years too.

Reactions: 7
So that’s the January Florida slog series over. Apparently they enjoyed it a lot- do they not know we have seen the moaning on film?

They’re back from another DLP trip and off to WDW again soon, with yet another trip in October and then a further trip to see Lisa’s dad in the US, which may or may not involve Florida, we don’t know yet. Hope all the savings they make on buying wonky veg and sharing a whole chicken breast help pay for it all.

• Haha
If I see them there in October I shall throw some wonky veg at them! And if they're with their caravan mates I will ensure its gone off before I throw it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Bye bathrooooom shower you could have been a bit warmer, ffs. Worst hotel experience coming up! That should be fun

• Haha
Poor Ade must be starving with his half a chicken breast and a few vegetables a day. Don’t forget a delicious sauce made from lightest cream cheese (basically water).

I reckon he has a secret stash of cash he has managed to accumulate over the years for a few Burger King drive-thru meals and I don’t blame him.

Poor Ade must be starving with his half a chicken breast and a few vegetables a day. Don’t forget a delicious sauce made from lightest cream cheese (basically water).

I reckon he has a secret stash of cash he has managed to accumulate over the years for a few Burger King drive-thru meals and I don’t blame him.
I assume this penny pinching madness is on their home vlogs......I really can't suffer through those, I'll end up smashing the TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.