Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A separate thread for this pair was requested over on the Disney bloggers thread, the title is inspired by @Lovegin on the latest Lodge Guys thread.

Enjoy

Reactions: 16
Thank you for this separate Thread for this pair of muppets , having said that I do actually feel a little bit sorry for ade having to put up with that know it all monstrous woman ! It wouldn't surprise me if there's not some sort of spousal abuse going on there. I hope not . The Dirty looks she gives him when he's hardly got a few words out of his mouth to camera. #FreeAde

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for starting this, I think it’s high time they had their own thread.

You *could* almost feel sorry for Ade but then you realise he is facilitating this whole ridiculousness, probably just for a quiet life and to give his lugholes a break from the shrieking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No sympathy here for him, I find him very condescending and just as rude as she is.

How many ads in this video ffs

I didn’t want to hate them - ok she is a bit of a passive Karen and he is a frickin Neanderthal, but they don’t scam people like the Lodge guys…….they are just annoying AF

ads every 3 or 4 mins

Reactions: 1
I have a hard time Hate Watching their videos. I don't think I made it to the end of any of them.

How many ads in this video ffs

I didn’t want to hate them - ok she is a bit of a passive Karen and he is a frickin Neanderthal, but they don’t scam people like the Lodge guys…….they are just annoying AF

ads every 3 or 4 mins
She has a patron

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Oooft I hadn’t heard of them till the disney thread so just went to have a nosey.. got about 5 mins into their dlp recap type video and got annoyed ! “Should we talk about vaccines etc” then within a minute they are saying they actually don’t know what was required and if they actually needed to anyway 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the difference between Lisa’s Patreon and, say, The Lodge Guys? If anything, at least the Caravan Twats provide more for your money.
I think Lisa's Patreon is for her own business so nothing to do with the Ade & Lisa do Disney channel. I personally can't see anything wrong with that although I know some will argue that the lines are blurred between her business and the Disney channel. She's got her Life with Lisa channel which is supposed to be about running the business from home and they do weekend homey, cooking stuff etc. but there is a lot of Disney chat on there so it all kind of merges into one.

Reactions: 3
I watched an older vlog to Disney with her family and all she does is moan about how busy it is and crowded it is eating inside Disney dining

Reactions: 1
I think Lisa's Patreon is for her own business so nothing to do with the Ade & Lisa do Disney channel. I personally can't see anything wrong with that although I know some will argue that the lines are blurred between her business and the Disney channel. She's got her Life with Lisa channel which is supposed to be about running the business from home and they do weekend homey, cooking stuff etc. but there is a lot of Disney chat on there so it all kind of merges into one.
Fair enough, I don’t actually know what you get from being Lisa’s patron.

I just can't stand the constant moaning when they should count themsleves lucky they can have multiple trips to WDW after the last couple of years!

The review of 'Steak' house 71 was ridiculous
They were all arrogant, tipsy twats who think they're better than anyone else!

Boo hoo that they had to look at the menu on their phone

Reactions: 8
It was the moaning about not being able to many rides etc which got me when they'd all spent the first hour in the park having cake and coffee at Starbucks. Fair enough if you don't want to use that golden hour rope drop hour time knocking out a few rides, but don't then moan about it!

No way she is 44 ..
I said that the other week when it was her birthday. No way is she the same age as me. Very haggard in the face.

It was the hints and tips video that sent me over the edge when she said that they split entrees in the chain restaurants. I commented, she responded trying to justify why they do it (the portions are sooooo big) and was then blocked on Instagram shortly after that. Then the taking of Pot Noodle to DLP as they were going to stay on a budget. I can't handle that nonsense. That's not being on a budget, that's just being a weird tight asshole. You fly Premium Economy and Upper and stay in DVC. Spare me with you trying to budget by eating pot noodles on vacation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.