Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up, been on the Unforgotten thread! Please can someone remind who Jodie is??
She was the DC who worked alongside Roz. She was a bit insufferable, if Roz told her to jump into a fire, she would've done without question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was the DC who worked alongside Roz. She was a bit insufferable, if Roz told her to jump into a fire, she would've done without question 😂
Thank you - I have a vague recollection- I’m going to have to Google! Series 4 was my least favourite, all the arm business was a bit far fetched 🙄

Reactions: 5
Thank you - I have a vague recollection- I’m going to have to Google! Series 4 was my least favourite, all the arm business was a bit far fetched 🙄
I’ve been doing a rewatch. I’ve just got to series 4 and keep putting off watching it. It’s also my least favourite. Didn’t really like any characters in this series apart from the AC12 lot.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been doing a rewatch. I’ve just got to series 4 and keep putting off watching it. It’s also my least favourite. Didn’t really like any characters in this series apart from the AC12 lot.
I’m doing the same and am on ep 3 of series 4 but switched off half way through for a break. Least it’s short series and they make up for it with Corbett in 5.

Reactions: 3
After series 3 it wasn’t as good. S3 I feel was sublime tv
I’m doing the same and am on ep 3 of series 4 but switched off half way through for a break. Least it’s short series and they make up for it with Corbett in 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After series 3 it wasn’t as good. S3 I feel was sublime tv
I feel the same. S3 was brilliant, with the whole Danny Waldron/Sands View/Lindsay Denton plots. Still like it but s3 was the peak.

Catching up, been on the Unforgotten thread! Please can someone remind who Jodie is??
The wee brown noser in series 4 who said “yes ma’a, no ma’am, 3 bags full ma’am“ every time Roz Huntley said anything 😂

Reactions: 9
HASTINGS IS NOT LIVING WITH STEPH.

She literally came to see him and said “it’s HMRC, you didn’t call me back”. If they were living together there would be no need for this trip!

I will repeat myself - Steve spotted that encounter from the balcony and is therefore suspicious that Hastings gave Steph the missing £50k (which we the audience already know from the end of series 5). He was asking leading questions about the house, the expensive TV and the pricey sports channels because HE SUSPECTS she got money from Hastings and he is trying to prove it.

Steph was dismissive and evasive because she knows both she & Hastings would be in a lot of trouble if this is found out. She could well be living with a man but it’s not Hastings, and that wasn’t what Steve was trying to ascertain!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My heart was broken for michael farmer in series 4 when roz nearly stitched him up for a crime he didn't commit. Similarly the ocg was using a vulnerable adult as they have with Terry. Jodie was the worst she probably still visits roz in prison 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HASTINGS IS NOT LIVING WITH STEPH.

She literally came to see him and said “it’s HMRC, you didn’t call me back”. If they were living together there would be no need for this trip!

I will repeat myself - Steve spotted that encounter from the balcony and is therefore suspicious that Hastings gave Steph the missing £50k (which we the audience already know from the end of series 5). He was asking leading questions about the house, the expensive TV and the pricey sports channels because HE SUSPECTS she got money from Hastings and he is trying to prove it.

Steph was dismissive and evasive because she knows both she & Hastings would be in a lot of trouble if this is found out. She could well be living with a man but it’s not Hastings, and that wasn’t what Steve was trying to ascertain!
I’m so glad you said this! I thought that whole subplot was really easy to follow and I’m not sure how much more obvious they could have made it. Not sure where the confusion has come from. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is kind of off topic but what did a journalist print about Martin Compston yesterday? I saw on his Twitter he’s said the journalist had apologised to him after an article was published about his family yesterday? 😯
I need some of you super detectives on the case 😃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is kind of off topic but what did a journalist print about Martin Compston yesterday? I saw on his Twitter he’s said the journalist had apologised to him after an article was published about his family yesterday? 😯
I need some of you super detectives on the case 😃
The article printed was saying his wife and him were having issues around conceiving and then it turned out it was something taken out of context and printed without being checked out properly. So he was like no that's not true etc etc

Reactions: 8
Dot ordered from Wish 👌

Definitely setting up something with Corbett's wife but I was wondering if it's maybe something to do with the tablets he's taking. Seemed a bit pointed to have her go to his car. In any case, deffo think Steve's going to duck up somewhere because of being off his face. The red eyes are on purpose, right?
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I think it was a means, to get her out of the house . I think he feigned pain , so he could have a snoop . He wasnt satisfied with her answers , I reckon . I guess it was to highlight his addiction but it was a distraction for the viewers as well as the wife .

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I think it was a means, to get her out of the house . I think he feigned pain , so he could have a snoop . He wasnt satisfied with her answers , I reckon . I guess it was to highlight his addiction but it was a distraction for the viewers as well as the wife .
I thought it was so she would know he is vulnerable and lead to them having a connection her knowing his huge secret. Either for it to be used against him or them just getting closer. As he hasn't opened up to anyone about his back problems.

Reactions: 2
Whoever recommended the podcast is a genius! Just spent all day getting back up to speed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.