Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found last week's episode a bit slow but now I think it's going to get really good, Kate I think recognises Ryan the police officer who's the young one from season 1 who was about to cut Steve's fingers of in S1, she had a look of recognition in him but she couldn't quite figure out who he was...
My prediction is that Jo may have had a romantic involvement with the journalist who was murdered and definitely knows something.
So glad the show is back, it really excelled tonight!
Kate also interviewed Ryan in series 1 and said about how they would knock his teeth out if he went to prison. I think she has figured out who he is an keeping stum. Buckles is bent and knows who Ryan is - those pictures of golfers have got to be a clue

Reactions: 19
I just want to know how between Kate and Buckells neither of them worked out who Ryan is 😭. I know Kate said she recognised him but Buckells also interviewed Ryan in s1 🧐
Buckells surely knows

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Please can someone remind me who Ryan is again? My brain can’t keep up with all these people from past series 🤯

I’ve seen a few people saying the voice on the Vella recording was Jimmy Lakewell 😱 my mind is so boggled

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ll need to watch again. The husband kept pausing to ask what was going on 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was me last week as the husband kept asking questions as he's never watched it before. This week I watched on my kindle with headphones on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ryan was first seen in Series 1 running errands like dropping off burner phones, he was involved in torturing Steve with some bolt cutters and he was interviewed by Kate. He was no older than 12 at this time. We saw him again in Series 5 more heavily involved in the OCG, he’d clearly been climbing the ranks off-screen. He’s the one who killed John Corbett by slitting his throat (same way Banks was killed in tonight’s episode. Hmmmmm..). At the end of S5 we saw him go to police academy, and he’s clearly just ‘passed out’ to become a PC at the start of this series!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.