Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate finally wearing the sharp as duck wardrobe she warrants. Vicky Mclure is a devastatingly on point mod-ish dresser and I hated seeing her look like she didn’t give a duck about clothes in earlier series (I know acting).

wonderful episode

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ryan rocking up this episode was just *chefs kiss* πŸ˜‚ wish we were seeing more of the Dot ordered from Wish (genuinely can't remember his name) as it just takes me back

Yeah part of his charm is that you just don't know who's going to tickle his pickle next
Dot ordered from Wish πŸ‘Œ

Definitely setting up something with Corbett's wife but I was wondering if it's maybe something to do with the tablets he's taking. Seemed a bit pointed to have her go to his car. In any case, deffo think Steve's going to duck up somewhere because of being off his face. The red eyes are on purpose, right?

Reactions: 9
Bloke in the van who dropped off the phone...a S5 link to the biker drug gang?

Reactions: 3
I'm totally lost, not a clue whats going on. Too much emphasis on past series' - which I watched and enjoyed but we are in a pandemic, the clocks have changed and my husband has been working all day leaving me with our 2 children so it's just a step too far for me tonight πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brilliant episode - I’m interested in how the Chloe storyline is going to play out and will take all the credit for spotting that first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Does Kate have feelings for Jo - she stitched Steve up and there has to be a reason or was it all a ploy to get jo to trust Kate??? Ryan most recognise Kate so he must have it in for her too.

Great episode.

Reactions: 12
I'm totally lost, not a clue whats going on. Too much emphasis on past series' - which I watched and enjoyed but we are in a pandemic, the clocks have changed and my husband has been working all day leaving me with our 2 children so it's just a step too far for me tonight πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ˜”
Wet your whistle and have a rewatch tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think compared to previous seasons, this one requires a lot more knowledge of the past to really get it. Shame really!

I watched the first series and then skipped along to the Thandie Newton series (because who doesn't love Thandie) and didn't feel like I was missing out much at the time

Reactions: 7
I just want to know how between Kate and Buckells neither of them worked out who Ryan is 😭. I know Kate said she recognised him but Buckells also interviewed Ryan in s1 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I found last week's episode a bit slow but now I think it's going to get really good, Kate I think recognises Ryan the police officer who's the young one from season 1 who was about to cut Steve's fingers of in S1, she had a look of recognition in him but she couldn't quite figure out who he was...
My prediction is that Jo may have had a romantic involvement with the journalist who was murdered and definitely knows something.
So glad the show is back, it really excelled tonight!

Reactions: 6
I found last week's episode a bit slow but now I think it's going to get really good, Kate I think recognises Ryan the police officer who's the young one from season 1 who was about to cut Steve's fingers of in S1, she had a look of recognition in him but she couldn't quite figure out who he was...
My prediction is that Jo may have had a romantic involvement with the journalist who was murdered and definitely knows something.
So glad the show is back, it really excelled tonight!
'you bent bastard' :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.