Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I noticed, how security conscious Jo was with all her locks on the front door, yet her car is right out in the open which she had to walk to. Surely if she was that worried about someone getting into her flat, they could easily get to her when walking to her car?

And nice touch about Daniel Morgan. Now that is police corruption!! There is podcast about this, and it is still going on at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So many peak LOD moments in this ep. Looking over The Balcony ™ twice, and Our Lord and Saviour Ted on top form in the interview. The window banging and thrashing around in the car was sooooo unintentionally funny though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anybody wants a light hearted giggle after that episode, #LineofDuty on Twitter is where you need to be 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg the ending. Shes as mad as a brush😲.
Although, me and dh were both howling at all the Tedism's. Best laugh today. Bent coppers, we had to actually pause the TV so we didn't miss anything. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
So many peak LOD moments in this ep. Looking over The Balcony ™ twice, and Our Lord and Saviour Ted on top form in the interview. The window banging and thrashing around in the car was sooooo unintentionally funny though 🤣
WWW looked epic on those stairs 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg, what an ending (strange window banging aside 😂 ). Definitely thought she was going to drop Kate in it during the interview. Do we think she's being blackmailed into working for them?
Jo Bent Copper Davidson be like:

That episode was 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 But the commentary on here? Another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she got into the police car with Ryan I was half expecting him to hand her phone. “Here you bent bastard” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Steve was going to go full ham with his inappropriate sexual relations then but thank christ he just gave her a hug 🤣 the build up towards the end.... when she got into the car with Ryan I could've screamed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes defo being blackmailed and that's why she has all the locks at her home as she is scared. Ryan is not there as an ally he is there to keep an eye on her IMO.
Yessss that sounds mega plausible.

I thought Steve was going to go full ham with his inappropriate sexual relations then but thank christ he just gave her a hug 🤣 the build up towards the end.... when she got into the car with Ryan I could've screamed!!!
And the ‘that’s what happens to a rat’ or whatever she said.... I was like 😧😧

Reactions: 11
How did she know she was a rat though? Who tipped her off? She only went to Steve. Did Steve tell anyone else? I have so many questions

Reactions: 1
Ryan rocking up this episode was just *chefs kiss* 😂 wish we were seeing more of the Dot ordered from Wish (genuinely can't remember his name) as it just takes me back

It has been a while since he had been "shagging witnesses and suspects and the like"
Yeah part of his charm is that you just don't know who's going to tickle his pickle next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also can we all just take a minute to appreciate there were more roll neck jumpers in this episode then Love Actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The MEMES on twitter are so funny!

I too was waiting for some sort of exchange between her & Ryan

Reactions: 3
Anyone else scared for Kate? She knows she’s ex AC12 and knows she has brought down so many of the OCG. I can’t wait another week!

I think Kate's going to be seduced by Jo and they're going to try to frame her too.

I reckon Jo's mum died/left her/whatever and she ended up in a care home, somehow linked to the cover up that Gail was investigating.

How did she know she was a rat though? Who tipped her off? She only went to Steve. Did Steve tell anyone else? I have so many questions
I reckon she knew Fareeda was head over heels and would go running to Steve as "revenge" after getting dumped.

I think Chloe's bent too - seeking revenge for the "death" of her dad in Season 1. Feeding intelligence to Ryan somehow...

Will need to rewatch methinks. So many scattered thoughts!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.