Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is mental. She’s bent!!!!! Forgot how much I loved this programme!

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD! Fair play, last week was a very slow start. But Mother of God it is building up very nicely.

She is bent as duck!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
I’m going to have to start a notebook and write down the clues each ep I literally forget by the next week what happened previously like all the little bits 🤣

Reactions: 8
Anyone else scared for Kate? She knows she’s ex AC12 and knows she has brought down so many of the OCG. I can’t wait another week!

Reactions: 12
Well she's realised how completely buggered she is either way now! Can't wait to see how this plays out

Reactions: 2
So that explains why she’s sucking up to Kate so much as well! Blimey. I really did start to think she was just being set up by the now arrested ex 🤯

Reactions: 9
Omg, what an ending (strange window banging aside 😂 ). Definitely thought she was going to drop Kate in it during the interview. Do we think she's being blackmailed into working for them?

Reactions: 8
Well she's realised how completely buggered she is either way now! Can't wait to see how this plays out
Must be why she suddenly went batshit in the car 🤔 it’s going to be so good. Can’t wait for next week 🤪

Reactions: 6
She's being blackmailed over something and that's why she's corrupt, bet it involves her mum!

Reactions: 16
Shes defo being blackmailed and that's why she has all the locks at her home as she is scared. Ryan is not there as an ally he is there to keep an eye on her IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.