Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she weird about the sports channels!!
Because Hastings gave her half the bribe money and nobody knows, I think he spooked her mentioning the TV because so much has changed since his visit when Corbett had disappeared

Reactions: 13
We've had two looking over the balcony scenes so far this week!

And the extremely long beep...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I don’t wanna brag but I get told all the time that my husband looks like Steve. I’m finding it really off putting 😂

also struggling to follow/get into it!
How lucky are you!?my husband looks like Ian Beale (Eastenders) I can’t watch it either...😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Calling the male voice on Gayle villiers tape the bent solicitor friend of Ros’ husband series 4

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s going to be evidence in her old place with her ex that will frame the ex as she will deny ever being there. Calling it now.

Get me a job with the coppers ASAP!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.