Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also Simon Banerjee's role to consider in all of this.
I’d be really interested to see if/how this comes up again! I know he was mentioned in Ryan’s interview in s5 so surely he’ll come up somehow 👀.

Amanda from cyber crime in s5 in listed as being in tonight’s episode apparently 🧐

Reactions: 3
I’d be really interested to see if/how this comes up again! I know he was mentioned in Ryan’s interview in s5 so surely he’ll come up somehow 👀.
That's the thing. Why specifically mention him by name if he's completely irrelevant? Same with the freezer being moved, if it has no significance now because Jackie was found, then why bother with that line of questioning?

Although it looks like the guy who played Banerjee is now in Casualty so I'm querying whether he'll appear.

Reactions: 1

Amanda from cyber crime in s5 in listed as being in tonight’s episode apparently 🧐
I defo think he will be back - maybe this series or next....

I also think Jill Bigalow will be back

I think it’s a shame they killed Dot off - I loved him - rotten to the core but he had a heart towards the end

Reactions: 8
That's the thing. Why specifically mention him by name if he's completely irrelevant? Same with the freezer being moved, if it has no significance now because Jackie was found, then why bother with that line of questioning?

Although it looks like the guy who played Banerjee is now in Casualty so I'm querying whether he'll appear.
Exactly, if it doesn’t all end up linking back to the Laverty case I’ll eat my hat. We didn’t float up the Lagan on a bubble 🤣

I defo think he will be back - maybe this series or next....

I also think Jill Bigalow will be back

I think it’s a shame they killed Dot off - I loved him - rotten to the core but he had a heart towards the end
I think Ryan will be back in this series! I’d be surprised if he’s not anyway. As for Gill, I’m not too sure but I think they’d at least have to mention her, she got immunity and witness protection didn’t she, so she must’ve given them something 🤔.

I liked Dot too 🤣 sometimes I feel like I shouldn’t admit that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ryan will be back as Chloe's boyfriend - they met during training

We all know my theory about Chloe so this is me calling it! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve watched all the series but am still completely lost. I was looking forward to the new series but am not going to enjoy it if I can’t keep up with all the past references

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched all the series but am still completely lost. I was looking forward to the new series but am not going to enjoy it if I can’t keep up with all the past references
Maybe give them a rewatch before you try the new series? (If you can stay away from spoilers!)

I’ve watched all the series about 3 times and each time I’ve discovered new things! It’s a mind boggle at times for sure.

I saw one too this week and Steve is on the phone, clearly pissed off and says something like ‘Can’t believe you did that, mate’
Not verbatim but along those lines! I only ever hear him call Kate, mate? 🤷🏾‍♀️
he called his ex girlfriend that he met in the cafe in last week's episode "mate", I didn't like him doing that as I always thought it was a thing between him and Kate 😂

Reactions: 7
I want to throw my theory out there might be far fetched and shared by others but Terry Boyle lives at Flat number 4F? Beachwood. I don't think Dot was saying 4 people in morse code I think he was saying 4H Beachwood? Its where the fridges (I know Jacky Laverty was in the fridge at Terry Boyles) went after they were in Terrys and could be the reason why Karl Banks wasn't seen leaving the building because he was next door.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
he called his ex girlfriend that he met in the cafe in last week's episode "mate", I didn't like him doing that as I always thought it was a thing between him and Kate 😂
Sexual tension must be a pre-requisite for the mate-treatment 😂

Reactions: 4
I want to throw my theory out there might be far fetched and shared by others but Terry Boyle lives at Flat number 4F? Beachwood. I don't think Dot was saying 4 people in morse code I think he was saying 4H Beachwood? Its where the fridges (I know Jacky Laverty was in the fridge at Terry Boyles) went after they were in Terrys and could be the reason why Karl Banks wasn't seen leaving the building because he was next door.
Oh my goodness, I think you might be a genius.

Reactions: 10
And it was Kate who took the dying declaration and made it seem like H was the initial of a person...?

Terry doesn’t live in Beechwood though. That’s just where the OCG had placed him in time with the arrest. He lives in Dorton Villas which is where the freezer was

I can not follow it through - but I think its too obvious to be a person now. It relates to something. In series 1 episode 1 Steve was involved with a death at the wrong address - is this the way it ties in - it takes him back to the beginning? I am just rewatching them all have been since Thursday as I had the COVID vaccine and was poorly poorly so nothing but watching it all from the beginning again and then rewatching bits etc.

Also Ryan was a young boy in that episode (s1) so that gives me the theory how that block of flats has always been important - I can not see how they would have befriended Terry and manipulated him without others / or having an interest in the building aside from it being opposite the printing shop.

Terry doesn’t live in Beechwood though. That’s just where the OCG had placed him in time with the arrest. He lives in Dorton Villas which is where the freezer was
i'll be quiet then.... lol :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.