Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely agree with others regarding "chis" and the amount of unnecessary acronyms!

Also recognised Terry Boyle as soon as he took his hood down in the back of the police car. I know he's an actor but I genuinely found it quite sad to watch him being interviewed knowing vulnerable people like him are targets for cuckooing. :(

Farida obviously has some deep rooted issues with jealousy and paranoia but I don't think the locks on Jo's doors are to protect her from Farida.

So interesting to read everyone's theories here, it makes up for not being able to chat about telly in the office! 😊
I wondered if she was locking someone in...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could H be a place, and not a person. They kept mentioning "the Hill" a lot in that last episode which is the nick?

Reactions: 19
20210324_115943.jpg

Looks like everyones fave old meeting spot is going to return! 😁 The Hill just wasnt quite the same as the underpass...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She also played Merida in Disney's Brave and that's all I hear when she speaks 😬
All I hear is Margaret from Boardwalk Empire and she was Irish in that!

Not the best opening ever and I have to agree that Kelly MacDonald could be horribly miscast in this. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Not enough Ted for my liking.

Reactions: 4
All I hear is Margaret from Boardwalk Empire and she was Irish in that!

Not the best opening ever and I have to agree that Kelly MacDonald could be horribly miscast in this. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Not enough Ted for my liking.
I hope Ted is in more as it goes on

I think Kate is def undercover and AC12 aren’t aware. She’s getting a bit friendly with Kelly McDonald’s character. Can’t remember her name!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think Kate is undercover for that other AC squad. Remember when she went to see the AC leader who was female? Honestly Ive been searching for clues in the background of the press images and I was even looking at the graffiti in the underpass on the press shot Martin Compston just released.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think Kate is undercover for that other AC squad. Remember when she went to see the AC leader who was female? Honestly Ive been searching for clues in the background of the press images and I was even looking at the graffiti in the underpass on the press shot Martin Compston just released.
I'd forgotten about that, good shout! I do think AC12 are going to be investigated, so maybe they have hidden Kate in another unit so she can get close to Steve and Hastings and they won't suspect she's still in anticorruption?

Did anyone else see Martin Compston donated his AC-12 puffer jacket to charity for auction - last time I checked the highest bid was at 16k! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not sure if it's been discussed, I saw something on youtube , apparently behind Buckles chair in his office were some golf clubs, could it indicate him being a "caddy"

There are a lot of similarities between this and series 4 in that the OCG put forward a vulnerable patsy and as things went on Buckles took over the case just as he did in series 1

All I know is every character now has two sides to how it could go , I dont think Steve would be corrupt but his addiction could see him doing something silly , he could be in love with Kate , Kate always seems to be shady so there is every chance she is OCG , and the more Hastings is pushed out after fighting for his job, could see him turn
Its interesting how Mercurio said at times it could be implausible at times , so could Kelly Mcdonald just be a good cop who seems to have a nose for crime , so she felt uneasy with that van and was proved right , she is just an innocent odd person.

All I know even after watching every series twice I still haven't got a clue what's going on 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.