Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want there to be a link to the past. New storylines please not testing my long term memory which is poor at best.
Agreed. I was saying to my mum I hope they finish the H stuff off this series, it's dragging on a bit now. I miss the first few series where it was a fresh new storyline each time

The dci said that she was having sex with Kate
Oh I took that as her saying in it a sarcastic tone because she added afterwards that Kate is straight?

Reactions: 13
Thank you for this! I remember the Terry - Jackie freezer but had no idea if that had ever been discovered.

Also, what was with all the locks? Is that something worth discussing or is she just paranoid?
I just hope there isn’t a fire in her flat. She would never get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about Ryan?? They showed him being accepted into the police at the end of series 5!! He knows exactly what Terry gets used for.

Reactions: 12
This will be my final comment... but one thing that I seriously can't understand is that Kate is now free to have relations with Steve Arnott as they no longer work together and she's decided not to???? Puzzling

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agreed. I was saying to my mum I hope they finish the H stuff off this series, it's dragging on a bit now. I miss the first few series where it was a fresh new storyline each time

Oh I took that as her saying in it a sarcastic tone because she added afterwards that Kate is straight?
I took that as ‘I’ve turned her’
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On a very shallow note- has the great Sir Ted had Botox? He seemed to have trouble moving his face....
Other than that I was gripped as ever. Confused- but gripped.

Reactions: 4
This will be my final comment... but one thing that I seriously can't understand is that Kate is now free to have relations with Steve Arnott as they no longer work together and she's decided not to???? Puzzling
Not yet... there’s still another 6 episodes!

Does Arnott enjoy life on any level (over the counter addiction notwithstanding)? I rewatched series 4 and 5 this last week. My days he’s dour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Arnott enjoy life on any level (over the counter addiction notwithstanding)? I rewatched series 4 and 5 this last week. My days he’s dour.
Since he was thrown down the stairs by Balaclava Man he has been a bit of a debby downer I will say

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Thank you for this! I remember the Terry - Jackie freezer but had no idea if that had ever been discovered.
I think there was a scene maybe last series where someone opened the fridge and she was still in there🙈 so maybe not discovered. They did use poor Terry, I remember that Ryan pissing in his flat, and they used to beat him. I was willing him to say in his interviews!

Carl Banks = related to Lee Banks? 🤔

Anyone else think Kate was undercover at first and wondering what her new F surname would be? 😂

The woman in the photograph at the end with Davidson, maybe her mum, I thought she resembled Corbett's mum Anne-Marie.

The Gail Vella/Terry Boyle plot is so much the Jill Dando/Barry George case. I always wonder who was responsible for Jill's murder.

Anyone else get really nervous when Davidson and Farida were arguing and that huge suitcase was on the bed 😂 Chekhov's suitcase, it was so prominent in the scene.
never mind line of duty, u wana apply for the real thing with these skills 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Haha
Anyone else feel sorry for Ted when he got frozen out of the meeting at the start?

It's so weird Kate not being a part of the team. Looks like transferring didn't cut the mustard with her husband and they've separated again.

New girl Chloe hasn't done much yet but at least she survived the episode! I have a working hypothesis that she is Tony Gates' daughter, purely because her name is Chloe like one of his 😁😂 she might be a smidge too old though.

I think there was a scene maybe last series where someone opened the fridge and she was still in there🙈 so maybe not discovered. They did use poor Terry, I remember that Ryan pissing in his flat, and they used to beat him. I was willing him to say in his interviews!
Her body got dumped towards the end of S5, along with John Corbett at a rubbish tip I think?

Reactions: 11
Not as dramatic as some of the first episodes of the other series but I think it’s going to be a good story. I recognised Terry once they said about the freezer, so he’s obviously still being used by someone.

Love Steve Arnott, do we think he actually wants to leave AC-12 or maybe he’s going undercover?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.