Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions to be answered. I hope this is the last series though and it gets wrapped up.
Anyone else think Steve is linked somewhere ? Going back to the very start... he got blamed for giving the order to kill the wrong person. An axe to grind? I’m probably barking up the wrong tree though 🙈

Reactions: 3
If everyone's fave Mr Waistcoat is H, I'm going to be gutted 😫 Please don't make him H, Jed Mecurio, just promote him to DI instead 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My fiancé just asked me to do the thing where you watch from the start on iPlayer because he wanted to make some coffee and ice cream 🙃 Can I kill him now or?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t lie I’m not loving it so far... feels a bit flat?

I’ve loved all the other series

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.