Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I hope the CHIS has a Brother called Dave, and some character who pulled the short straw has to say the line

We need to find some info on CHIS and Dave

With Ted huffing and saying, that's the info we have , there really "aint no pleasing you" is there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It came up in the Mrs Hinch thread earlier, a couple of good jokes. Thought I would make an actual thread for the show.

I just hope we can all agree that Hastings is definitely not bent, he isn’t H. I refuse to accept that fella could be anything but straight. The show is making it too obvious for us to think Hastings is corrupt, I think it is a bluff.

Reactions: 21

atrendingtopic

He’s the one who killed John Corbett by slitting his throat (same way Banks was killed in tonight’s episode. Hmmmmm..)
Great spot!

Sidenote: what if H isn't a person.... but Hillside?! An entire corrupt station??

Again, us going back to Hillside (station mentioned in Season 1) could support the idea that it's the final season.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I still find Kate very shady and the least explored character . She has done some questionable things ...the affair with Gina Akers husband / the suspicious phone call prior to Ginas death / blowing her cover multiple times / lying to Steve /. Keeping stuff to herself / the questionable home life. Why has she never been interrogated ? I’m looking forward to that if it happens !!

Another thing that’s bothered me ....if Dot knew she was on his case with a gun at the end of season 3 why did he take a bullet for her ? That always stuck with me , why would he protect her ? Was it just his normal instinct to save someone or was it cause he knew she was part of it and had to carry on ....It just seemed odd that he’s in fear of his life being heavily pursued by Kate and the police and then jumps in front the bullet.

Reactions: 20

G+T

VIP Member
Poor Steve was a top shagger it must be such a knock for him. He seems lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

silentsnooper18

I think Steve is pretending to want to leave to be able to go undercover?
I did wonder this! I just couldn’t think of what team she is on and how it would be beneficial. I deffo think there is something suspicious about Buckells! He was the one in S1 who let Dot speak in private with Tommy Hunter. He also was promoted by ACC Hilton and I also spied a bag of golf clubs in his office in one of his scenes which I thought was a clever wee Easter egg! I do wonder though if he is maybe involved but not our H. There’s something dodgy about the guy who is played by Ace Bhatti. They were very quick to announce there was no links between organised crime and the police. God knows, all I know is that if this comes full circle and you can go back and watch previous seasons and spot clues that add up to the big reveal, this will 1000% be my favourite show of all time! I will be completely devastated if they take in a completely new character and make them H...Pretty Little Liars was completely ruined for me when they did this with A!

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Still think it would be great if Arnott was H. Had been putting on his English accent the whole time and was Tommy Hunters son or something and started using his normal Scottish accent.

• Wow
  • Haha

SpeakEasy

I found last week's episode a bit slow but now I think it's going to get really good, Kate I think recognises Ryan the police officer who's the young one from season 1 who was about to cut Steve's fingers of in S1, she had a look of recognition in him but she couldn't quite figure out who he was...
My prediction is that Jo may have had a romantic involvement with the journalist who was murdered and definitely knows something.
So glad the show is back, it really excelled tonight!
Kate also interviewed Ryan in series 1 and said about how they would knock his teeth out if he went to prison. I think she has figured out who he is an keeping stum. Buckles is bent and knows who Ryan is - those pictures of golfers have got to be a clue

LinaLamont

Defo think H is Hillside and Kate is deep undercover. I’m so interested to see how Ryan’s character develops - the progression from S1 has been fantastic. Still think Kelly Macdonald is completely shite miscast so I’m sort of hoping she’s killed off soon 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Kinvarra

Kate finally wearing the sharp as fuck wardrobe she warrants. Vicky Mclure is a devastatingly on point mod-ish dresser and I hated seeing her look like she didn’t give a fuck about clothes in earlier series (I know acting).

wonderful episode

• Heart