Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpeakEasy

Also can we all just take a minute to appreciate there were more roll neck jumpers in this episode then Love Actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Floopadoop

Anyone else see just after Steve popped his painkillers he was drinking Corona beer 😂

really BBC, give us a break

• Haha

bookworm1403

This will be my final comment... but one thing that I seriously can't understand is that Kate is now free to have relations with Steve Arnott as they no longer work together and she's decided not to???? Puzzling

• Haha

bknd32

There’s too many characters from previous seasons that could potentially be involved it’s stressing me out 😂😂😂 I can’t keep up
I can't even keep up with this thread 😂 I never remember anyone's names. I need an AC-12-style noticeboard in my living room with everyone's pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Oooh I've just remembered in episode 1, when Jo went to get her stuff from Faridas and she shut the door behind her, she hesitated when looking at the keys and then walked away with them still in her hand... so she still has a key to Faridas house and could have gone back at any time to plant the burner phones or got someone else (*cough*Ryan*cough*) to go and plant them for her

Reactions: 22

calla123

Haven’t fully caught up with this thread so sorry if any of this has been mentioned! Kelly MacDonald is sooo wooden to the point that it almost put me off watching. I’m hoping for much more Ted, Kate and Steve going forward. I defo think Kate is undercover even though she’s using her real name and Steve is only pretending he wants to leave AC-12.

Did anyone notice at the armed robbery when the balaclavas were taken off they seemed to focus on the second boy (skinny, longish hair)? Kate only looked at him briefly but seemed to recognise him.
I keep seeing everyone raving about Kelly but I thought she was dreadful!
How does she manage to BE Scottish and yet sound like she's putting the accent on? The over enunciation she does is criminal (boom boom) Like she was literally reading her lines for the first time....sorry Kelly. I'm a traitor to my people.

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
I saw someone say a few pages back that it felt quite subdued, can’t find it now to quote it, but I think that reflects how all the characters are feeling. They are all clearly struggling with the aftermath of the events of series 5. Hastings has kept his job but is pushed out of the inner circle. He knows he isn’t trusted as much as before. Steve is struggling with his pain med addiction and had also connected with John on a more personal level last season and I always got the impression he genuinely was trying to help John so he probably feels guilt over not being able to save him. He wants to leave AC. They are both feeling let down by Kate leaving. Kate has left AC (or so it seems) but it still hasn’t fixed her family issues. Just overall I feel the characters are quite subdued, all kind of doing their own thing and not really getting the banter that we know and love. Excited to see where they go from here.