Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah apparently she rang the same company she's with now that has a job going by Linda's so she's taking the job and moving in with her . She said shes gone home for a few weeks to sort things out ... speak to her family. You wiuld think she would of spoken to her family before brpadcasting it all over tiktok .. what she was crying cause her account gone? More like she's crying cause she won't get money out of people now.. does she have a nother account now?

Reactions: 3
Haha that's exactly right. She was on her back up or something. And wow really D needs to actually see through L because L is just taking her for granted. Did you see the first live when L and D first met? Like the drinks they was getting off people and stuff like that, proper begs both of them tbh. Disgusting

Reactions: 2
It’s funny how Linda apparently noticed Dani ages ago and showed no interest whatsoever

Reactions: 3
Well that will fuck with miss beggy pants benefits

Reactions: 1
I think Linda has been banned

D is definitely loving this tik tok ‘fame’ they are forever duelling each other and we all know it’s purely for gifts. It’s a joke, people offering to put money in Ds PayPal for her to get to Ls next time. The people who are encouraging this move will be the people who will say ‘I knew there was something about her’ when it all goes tits up and L is playing the victim again.

Reactions: 4
Omg she is trying to get her kid begging on tt for her now! What an absolute scummer!! Sure she went to the same parenting school as Lucy rose and her lot

Jesus Christ the scrounging has rubbed off on Dani earlier than I expected! Saying she’s not using Linda and even paid for her own train ticket etc, and in the next breath begging for gifts on tiktok to battle Linda and putting her Paypal in her bio
I don’t know why she’s wanting to move so quickly because all they do is sit in different rooms battling on tiktok!
Dani seems very bothered about appearances.
What’s even weirder is Dani was in Katie’s live earlier watching

What's she doing? I can't watch
She was duelling that Dani and her kid was there dani said about winning as she takes him to get his hair cut and Minecraft Linda jumped straight in with “yes so will I if I get a big one!” so he then was cheering his mum on

Hannah is going off her tits, they've all gone in her live saying it's her

Hannah called Linda 'a weird little girl'

Doxxing is not cool! But no Linda is playing the sad little girl act and talking in a baby voice very well Dani seems sensible and telling her to report it and Linda making excuses not too. Like protect your kids!!!

How bloody crazy, I wanted a peaceful night on tiktok and all there now is drama lol