Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created this thread so KBs can be free for all her rubbish.

So luscious Linda the TT scrounger is madly in love after meeting her new love interest D, a few days ago.

A romance that blossomed on Tiktok and OF, she jumped off the train and straight into Linda's bed. The kids were introduced very quickly and D is already playing Mummy....which is good because their actual Mummy ignores them a lot.

All of this was shared and streamed on TikTok. D is seemingly loving the fame and is crazy about her little gummy bear, so crazy she would leave her whole life and move in with her.....after a weekend 🙄🙄

There's something amiss, something not quite right with the new love D, it'll all end in tears.

Reactions: 7
I'm aware her name is Rawlins...not sure if I can edit. I'm sure it will be changed when she get married next week anyway 😆😆😆

You made one!!! Haha hilarious gummy bear, yes will end up in tears.
Ah glad you found it, never made one before!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
L likes to scrounge on tiktok for gifts and money to help her go by the week for her (weed) she always sits in her room and and ignores her kiddies, poor children. And now she's met her 'lover'

Reactions: 3

So luscious Linda the TT scrounger is madly in love after meeting her new love interest D, a few days ago.

A romance that blossomed on Tiktok and OF, she jumped off the train and straight into Linda's bed. The kids were introduced very quickly and D is already playing Mummy....which is good because their actual Mummy ignores them a lot.

All of this was shared and streamed on TikTok. D is seemingly loving the fame and is crazy about her little gummy bear, so crazy she would leave her whole life and move in with her.....after a weekend 🙄🙄

There's something amiss, something not quite right with the new love D, it'll all end in tears.
Gummy bear🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank you! I feel sorry for her poor children! She never spends time with them! Didn’t she beg the money for her teeth from tt? I don’t get why she didn’t pay for it with her of money (which lets be fair she probably didn’t report to uc or hmrc) this girl is quick to call others out yet never owns her own mistakes

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand how she’s not on social services radar. She totally disgusts me the way she just lies about on lives smoking like a chimney while her children are roundabout her. I watched a part of a live of them and there were 3 of f them smoking in her bedroom, her house and her kids stuff must be stinking. And as for the new girlfriend, wtf meets someone for the first time on Saturday and introduces the internet to her before her kids and there no way those kids should have met her already. Can you tell she riles me up🤣

Reactions: 6
Her kids must think all there Christmases have come at once, someone actually sat playing with them and they’ve been to the park!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s took me a week to get through these threads 😂 Katie’s voice makes me ill can’t watch her so not much to say about her 🤢 love Hannah 😍 duck knows who Riley is 🤷🏼‍♀️ And Linda I did like her I think 🤔 haven’t been able to watch over the past few days though it’s been cringey as duck. Full on loved up in less than a week I’m embarrassed for them 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was going to ask if someone could make one about her 😂😂
About time, my word. I really do feel for the kids.
Youngest on live before swearing.
Then L & D duling together. D has gone home. I do agree with other, L will morph D into her. She seems a lovely girl D.
K should leave them alone now, she is still obsessed with her, making out she is happy for them, and sending them well wishes, what a crock of crap. Another ploy to be doing something behind their backs.

I honestly don’t understand how she’s not on social services radar. She totally disgusts me the way she just lies about on lives smoking like a chimney while her children are roundabout her. I watched a part of a live of them and there were 3 of f them smoking in her bedroom, her house and her kids stuff must be stinking. And as for the new girlfriend, wtf meets someone for the first time on Saturday and introduces the internet to her before her kids and there no way those kids should have met her already. Can you tell she riles me up🤣
Apparently she is, and no further action was taken. So don't know how true it is.
It was cringe to see them all loved up in bed and the kids coming in. And a young girl sat on the bed, didn't know who she was.

Oh ha ha ha
How romantic, a true fairy tale.

• Heart
I feel for them kids though. Cause all she ever does is sit in bed having a fag or a spliff drinking redbull. Talking about tit literally 🤢🤢 while those kids defend for themselves.

Fair enough meet someone, but don't let them kids get involved straight away bit wrong In my eyes. It's nice to see Dani playing with the kids treating them etc... how long will this last though. How fast are they going? Too fast in my eyes... shouldn't rush things. Should take things slow. Giving up your job job move in with her and your life is a masstive step....

Reactions: 5
Linda was just on tiktok live on about she had lost her account and she thinks she's a let down because she thought she was giving people the confident to go dentist and sort there own teeth out... Crying over an account come on now. Sort it out lol her whole life is all about tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll be more bothered about the ££, her sheep will follow I'm sure.

Has she said when D is moving in? I will put money on her moving in February!!

And moving out in April 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hilarious, not a clue I've not heard about D moving in lol must have missed that live!