Limerick Huns #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wonder where she gets the money from as a single mom, mortgage, kids, constant clothes hauls and holidays

Reactions: 6
Good ol lou lou so so so loves saying absolutely alot doesn't she.
And she's hoarse today, that's her off to get diagnosed with throat cancer anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Sarah O’Callaghan have a boyfriend? Or does anyone know who she is in Dubai with? Maybe I missed something!
She has to be the most self obsessed, vainest person in Limerick 🙄
There was a fella in the background mirror in her drunk story yest eve

Reactions: 2
Poor loulou has been active for 2 or 3 days now so when she gets home she'll be wreaaaaaacked for about 6 months 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she do that stupid manic laughing into the phone all the time when nothing is funny. Beyond nuts. Drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My rock she says! 😂 Shed get more personality from an actual rock. Why does he give me major ick? Poor Lou will be taken straight to a care home from the airport to recover from this outing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My rock she says! 😂 Shed get more personality from an actual rock. Why does he give me major ick? Poor Lou will be taken straight to a care home from the airport to recover from this outing!
I hope she can muster up the strength to come on and tell us how exhausted she is 🤣

Reactions: 1
He just creeps me out, the whole armpit fetish thing will never leave my mind. Each to their own but not for me :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice she never showed the dress fully for the wedding. Not that I saw anyway. Wouldn't be a fan from what I did see.

Reactions: 2
Are you insured to drive when your leg is in a boot and you have a cast on your arm? I see angie is drivung not really very safe

Reactions: 1