Limerick Huns #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the poor LouLou needed an early night last night as she was exhausted from the early flight (from Dublin to Portugal 🙄).

I wonder how they can afford to go to a wedding in Portugal and stay in a hotel?

Reactions: 5
That was nice of lou lou to come to Sinead's rescue, when Sinead wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire!

Reactions: 12
Loulou will be fawning over Scurvy saying Oh my fabulous Wedding Singer and Scurvy be like " duck off Nobody" who are you again?

oh ya that Stalker
That's the difference, Lou Lou is actually kindhearted and Scurvy is a mean girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder will loulou offer to do sineads makeup , we all no sinead doesn’t turn down free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did lou lou buy her the bits?
She’s totally star struck with that horrible bleep

I'm on edge waiting for the how to hotel vlog from Lou Lou, who so bravely ventured to deepest darkest Portugal to show us how to hotel
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh LouLou…you know big Sinead would never do the same for you. Never, never, never.
Sounds like she aggressively texted her too…have you any extra.
LouLou started quakin in her flip flops and ran to buy her stuff and buy her brushes and the containers to put foundation in. And after all that big Sinead won’t even look in her direction today.

Reactions: 8
Can't believe she'd even associate with her after herself and trisha took the piss out of her for everyone to see
I know. Sinead and Trisha were having a great laugh at Lou Lou for everyone (including her) to see and yet Lou is still desperate to be her bestie. Why? Seriously Lou, have a bit of self respect.

Has Lou Lou’s husband ever been known to smile? Not that it would make him not weird but it might help a small bit. And god help us, the dress 🫠

Reactions: 2
She’s going to go on about this like the wedding! She’ll be hounding Sinead thinking they are besties! They way she had a story up about it 🫣
Husband gives me the absolute creeps! Perv radar going 90

Reactions: 6
Has Lou Lou’s husband ever been known to smile? Not that it would make him not weird but it might help a small bit. And god help us, the dress 🫠
I immediately assume he has terrible teeth and has a complex about it? Either that or he thinks he's a total ride and going for the sexy smouldering look, like Brad Pitt!

• Haha
Does Sarah O’Callaghan have a boyfriend? Or does anyone know who she is in Dubai with? Maybe I missed something!
She has to be the most self obsessed, vainest person in Limerick 🙄

Reactions: 3