Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, she is everything wrong with youtube. Someone who was there at the right place & right time, and has done nothing to evolve or engage an audience, she is in it purely for the validation and the freebies. She has zero awareness as to how fortunate she is, yes child birth and having a new born can likely be hard, but most new parents do not have a fraction of the stability, freedom and comforts she has. She was even gifted bloody nappies, and makes out that pr gifts are major considered splurges. I gave her a go again in a pre-birth video, and she said the most entitled thing, that they were prepping food in case she couldn't get out to a cafe or her parents wouldn't be able to bring food over.... not that it matters, because she got Hello Fresh anyway. On her instagram it's constant pr trips (sorry pr experiences), sending out hints to companies to give her stuff and even worse using her own child as advertising material. She moans and posts grumpy faces under the guise of "keeping it real" which is both unprofessional and so ignorant.

Why can't these companies actually do something more egalitarian and positive, like give the consumers the discount codes or donate their products to hospitals, shelters, food banks etc rather than further line the nests of already fortunate influencers who moan if they have to even spend a penny of their own.

What is she even going to do on youtube now? Constant stream of "look what I got in pr".

Said it before, but Anna, sorry to compare, has diversified far better and carved out her own niche with her own style, her book reviews, travel etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can't these companies actually do something more egalitarian and positive, like give the consumers the discount codes or donate their products to hospitals, shelters, food banks etc rather than further line the nests of already fortunate influencers who moan if they have to even spend a penny of their own.
100% agree. I don't think it's fair that we're meant to use affiliate links but we don't get so much as a small discount as a thank you? I go out of my way to NOT use affiliate links. I don't see why I should when it's still going to cost me the exact same price it would if I went through the website.

Reactions: 11
100% agree. I don't think it's fair that we're meant to use affiliate links but we don't get so much as a small discount as a thank you? I go out of my way to NOT use affiliate links. I don't see why I should when it's still going to cost me the exact same price it would if I went through the website.
Also, using Aff links means you're not using Quidco or suchlike so are potentially spending more as not earning cashback 🤷‍♀️ would rather get the benefit personally

Reactions: 4
Honestly how long has she had a baby & she’s already saying how amazing it is going out with just a handbag. You’d think she’s been locked up for 4 billion years the way she goes on! She chooses the work she does so it’s her choice to not be back in time to put Grey to bed. She’s in a very fortunate position to be able to pick & choose her working hours. Yes I know she’s felt she’s had to go back a lot sooner than most but it’s hardly hard graft! Posing with a few necklaces & carefully placed coffee cup boomerangs! She seriously is so out of touch with reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly how long has she had a baby & she’s already saying how amazing it is going out with just a handbag. You’d think she’s been locked up for 4 billion years the way she goes on! She chooses the work she does so it’s her choice to not be back in time to put Grey to bed. She’s in a very fortunate position to be able to pick & choose her working hours. Yes I know she’s felt she’s had to go back a lot sooner than most but it’s hardly hard graft! Posing with a few necklaces & carefully placed coffee cup boomerangs! She seriously is so out of touch with reality
If she dares to compare her ‘going back to work’ with a mother returning to a full time, out of the home job especially very early like some people have to I will lose my shiz. She has no idea.

Reactions: 13
If she dares to compare her ‘going back to work’ with a mother returning to a full time, out of the home job especially very early like some people have to I will lose my shiz. She has no idea.

She’s a moron! I love that she thinks a ‘work day’ is pissing about trying on jewellery, she’s so out of touch with reality - there are some women who have to leave their baby early on to return to work, so they can afford to pay their mortgage/rent and bills, and she’s wingeing about being away from Grey for one day! I will be honest, she’s starting to annoy me with her entitled attitude!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s a moron! I love that she thinks a ‘work day’ is pissing about trying on jewellery, she’s so out of touch with reality - there are some women who have to leave their baby early on to return to work, so they can afford to pay their mortgage/rent and bills, and she’s wingeing about being away from Grey for one day! I will be honest, she’s starting to annoy me with her entitled attitude!
Oh but it most be so hard for her, the poor woman😢. She'll need a lie down when she gets home to recover from her tiring day🙄🙄. Deluded bint.

Reactions: 1
The thing that annoys me is that she CHOSE to go back to work earlier, didn’t she originally plan to take a really big chunk of time off? And now she’s complaining 🙄 does make me wonder if she’s got a touch of PND... though it’s not something I’d want to speculate about normally, there are lots of signals there.

Reactions: 5
The thing that annoys me is that she CHOSE to go back to work earlier, didn’t she originally plan to take a really big chunk of time off? And now she’s complaining 🙄 does make me wonder if she’s got a touch of PND... though it’s not something I’d want to speculate about normally, there are lots of signals there.
I did think maybe she could have PND too but the more I watch her I just think she’s entitled & so far up her own arse she couldn’t possibly know what real life is like.
I really don’t know anyone that could relate to her in any way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 we all know you put some weight on during pregnancy because you use every opportunity to tell us! (Nice, subtle hints about wanting new jeans there by the way)
She isn’t even that big! But I’m sure she’s making mums that are bigger feel bad. You put on weight when you have a baby it’s a fact of life!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 we all know you put some weight on during pregnancy because you use every opportunity to tell us! (Nice, subtle hints about wanting new jeans there by the way)
She isn’t even that big! But I’m sure she’s making mums that are bigger feel bad. You put on weight when you have a baby it’s a fact of life!
Maybe if she stopped focusing on it so much she might feel better about it 🙄 Don’t see her doing anything about it (not that she has to), she’d rather complain!

Reactions: 3
Maybe if she stopped focusing on it so much she might feel better about it 🙄 Don’t see her doing anything about it (not that she has to), she’d rather complain!
Exactly! Just enjoy this precious time with your baby without bloody moaning! And if your really unhappy change it! I understand her body has changed & she doesn’t want to buy new clothes because she might lose weight but it’s not like she can’t afford to. Just go & buy a few key pieces in a bigger size to make you feel better. That's to simple thi

Reactions: 2
I could not give a fig what sizes she is but if she is unhappy about her weight and wants to get back to her pre preg size then needs flash Lilly you are going to have to exercise and watch what you eat and drink!!! It ain’t rocket science. Sadly there are no freebies, press discounts, gifted trips for losing weight it actually involves hard work which she is allergic to

Reactions: 8
That having her baby makes it “worth” being two jeans sizes bigger sounds so warped to me. She is obviously incredibly vain and image obsessed despite her “I don’t care” attitude.

B975F2F0-C650-4736-9B78-824326D0919A.png

I think she’ll look back and realise she’s rushing things, she just gets ahead of herself all the time instead of enjoying the moment she’s in now. The baby days go so quickly 😪 I’d love to re live a day when mine were that small, big jeans and all.

I think she’ll look back and realise she’s rushing things, she just gets ahead of herself all the time instead of enjoying the moment she’s in now. The baby days go so quickly 😪 I’d love to re live a day when mine were that small, big jeans and all.
I think she’s a typical first time mum with that. With my first I always wanted to be on the next stage as I found it really hard & thought the next stage would be easier.

Reactions: 2
I hate how much she goes on about her body now. A lot of people are that size (or bigger), baby or no baby, that’s the body we live in. And that’s absolutely fine?! We’re not spending our days feeling total distain for ourselves, we’re just normal people living our lives. What I can’t stand is logging into social media and having to watch someone constantly going out about how awful their body is, when it’s a body that lots of other people have. The fact she does it without even considering for one second how it might make others feel, or the message she’s giving out, shows how truly self absorbed she is. Also newsflash lily: you won’t have the body that you had in your 20s for the rest of your life. Get over it and get on with your life, like most people do.

Also a ps in case she does read this: you have a daughter now, in a world more obsessed with looks and bodies and weight than ever before. Be responsible about how you talk about your body. Don’t pass down the same narrow and damaging ideas that you have about bodies, that have been ingrained in you. Don’t have her grow up with that kind of parent.

Reactions: 14
It’s not like she ever took particularly care of her body either (food or exercise) - took it for granted like everything else and now cross it’s fallen below some arbitrary standard she set for it.

Seems like she’s hinting at being gifted work out clothes now, as she doesn’t have any! Just lately, everything seems like a beg from her for freebies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.