Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says “They say 6 months but that seems too late to me” as if NHS creates guildelines for babies and children just to spite her! Really annoys me!!
Oh but remember, Grey is getting bored lying down in the bassinet and isn’t getting stimulated enough!! Lily is one of those classic parents that believe their child needs stimulated constantly when in fact, they actually don’t. There were times when my daughter was a little baby that she would just simply sit in her bouncer for a bit whilst I got on with housework etc and she was absolutely fine. She is now a very independent child who doesn’t turn to me for constant stimulation and I don’t feel like I need to always have elaborate plans and activities all day for her.

Reactions: 7
Oh but remember, Grey is getting bored lying down in the bassinet and isn’t getting stimulated enough!! Lily is one of those classic parents that believe their child needs stimulated constantly when in fact, they actually don’t. There were times when my daughter was a little baby that she would just simply sit in her bouncer for a bit whilst I got on with housework etc and she was absolutely fine. She is now a very independent child who doesn’t turn to me for constant stimulation and I don’t feel like I need to always have elaborate plans and activities all day for her.
She’ll regret constantly providing entertainment and stimulation. Babies enjoy little things like finding their fingers and studying their hands .

She could do with looking into the Montessori ways of nurturing babies and children.

I started following Lily as she had just had a baby and I am die my first child soon! Swiftly stopped as she is so un-relatable, stuck up and pretty god damn boring!
How many times did she need to mention her ‘new body’ she literally had nothing positive to say!
Silver cross gifted her a buggy to take on holiday. Literally worth hundreds of pounds that normal people like myself would need to pay for! She done a comparison with whatever buggy her sister had and completely slated it! So ungrateful in my opinion!
I don’t know much of her and my time of following was short lived but she doesn’t come across as a decent human being at all!
Also cannot believe she had a you tube channel as she is so boring! Who would endure watching such a thing?

It’s yet another brag about how advanced her baby is.

The way she says “They say 6 months but that seems too late to me” as if NHS creates guildelines for babies and children just to spite her! Really annoys me!!
Seems late to me... then why ask?! Do whatever you want to do with your baby, no one cares!!

Reactions: 6
Would she not just think about putting the baby in the car seat attachment for the buggy then? So much safer than putting a baby that young in a stroller.

Reactions: 1
Seems late to me... then why ask?! Do whatever you want to do with your baby, no one cares!!
Exactly, Christ how do these fuckwits get through life. It seems they can't do anything without a bloody Poll. 'What do you all think...I have done a poo and I am not sure whether to use 3 pieces of toilet paper or two' 'Someone has rung my doorbell, I don't know whether to answer the door or leave them out there' 'my house is on fire I am not sure whether to call the fire brigade or climb out a window' 'I came downstairs in the night... what shall I do put the lights on or light a candle' and so it goes on.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She ripped those off years ago! I think he’s a bit thick tbh. He’s like a little lap dog that does whatever he’s told for a quiet life. [emoji849]
Oh yeah they are long gone! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Look, she sent him off like the good boy that he is. I sure hope she gives him a biscuit when he's back! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found the huge fuss over Rich taking Grey to baby sensory just... unhelpful. It IS great that he has this time with his daughter and I appreciated her acknowledging that paternity leave in the UK is tit and unfair. So why then make out like a dad going to a baby class is so hilarious and weird? Like he was super out of place and didn’t belong there?! That’s exactly the kind of attitude stopping dads who CAN take time off from doing so. It would’ve been so great for her to show Rich just getting on with it and saying he enjoyed the class. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gah. I’m not someone who gets overly twitchy about child safety - common sense is generally enough…but why do people think it’s a good idea to plaster your child’s name over backpacks etc?! The last thing I want when I’m out is some utter stranger being able to know my child’s name that easily.

Reactions: 10
Can we please take a moment, Lily is "totally broken" over teats and bottles. FFS I bet she just had a little splutter, wait till she's a teenager.

• Haha
She’s going to be in bits over weaning and toilet training if this causes anguish .
Can just imagine her when it comes to weaning: “They say 6 months but that seems too far away for me! She’s definitely showing signs of wanting food at 4 months old” hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we please take a moment, Lily is "totally broken" over teats and bottles. FFS I bet she just had a little splutter, wait till she's a teenager.

I rolled my eyes so hard at that story I gave myself a headache! Jesus Christ, the baby coughed and she’s had an emotional bloody breakdown 🙄

Reactions: 6
F7D73542-CCE4-48E7-91A8-56F6F2BE682E.png

Wow, she issues orders like a tyrannical despot. Equally, he’s an idiot for obeying.
Was she never taught please and thank you as a child or is she just too good for manners?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.