Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf with the airport baggage pic. This is complety unnecessary, over indulgent, privileged nonsense. We took our son a lot further afield when he was a baby and all he needed was my breast pump, some empty bottles , nappies and cool clothing .

Reactions: 1
Don't forget that Grey has a white noise machine, baby earphones and 6000 other expensive unnecessary #PRGIFTED accessories.

Reactions: 3
My god how long will we have these ‘we survived travel day’ style posts? Still gotta be a special snowflake somehow though by saying we survived travel day BUT NOW WE CANT GET HER TO SLEEP. Always gotta be something. She acts like she’s the first woman to reproduce ever.

Reactions: 2
Wtf with the airport baggage pic. This is complety unnecessary, over indulgent, privileged nonsense. We took our son a lot further afield when he was a baby and all he needed was my breast pump, some empty bottles , nappies and cool clothing .
Quite. I went solo to NYC with a baby about the same age and took a rucksack and suitcase. Didn’t even bother with a buggy…

Reactions: 2
Quite. I went solo to NYC with a baby about the same age and took a rucksack and suitcase. Didn’t even bother with a buggy…
😁How long are they away for , please don’t say just a week, I’m really surprised at all the luggage.

They didn’t check about air con in a hot country in August , fools!

Also, maybe the unsettled baby doesn’t want “her own space” in a totally new and boiling place, so a change to that complicated routine might be in order 🤷🏼‍♀️:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she so damn obsessed with mentioning her baby has a routine? Its like its her proudest accomplishment. You haven’t cracked the code to parenting lily, Newborn babies like to eat and sleep a lot. She is just creating a rod for her own back trying to force a routine because at some point they will need to do something which doesn’t take ‘the routine’ into consideration

I can just imagine lily if sleep regression hits them.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so damn obsessed with mentioning her baby has a routine? Its like its her proudest accomplishment. You haven’t cracked the code to parenting lily, Newborn babies like to eat and sleep a lot. She is just creating a rod for her own back trying to force a routine because at some point they will need to do something which doesn’t take ‘the routine’ into consideration

I can just imagine lily if sleep regression hits them.
Or teeth....

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who researches everything quite so much, we did a lot of research into baby wipes/ blsnkets/ sterilisers. After lots of research.... google baby lol

Reactions: 5
Christ Lily - it does not matter how much you go on about it nobody is going to feel sorry for influencers and Schillers .... you may have worked hard in the beginning (doubt it) but you truly have no real idea what hard work is. You got on the bandwagon early and rode it into town on the back of others... ..

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I
Christ Lily - it does not matter how much you go on about it nobody is going to feel sorry for influencers and Schillers .... you may have worked hard in the beginning (doubt it) but you truly have no real idea what hard work is. You got on the bandwagon early and rode it into town on the back of others... ..
I didn’t realise bloggers/ IG content creators were deserving of applause and thanks .

I’ll be sure to let the NHS , emergency services , teachers and educational support staff know there’s someone more deserving of their gratitude🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gosh what a hero 🙄 no one has known adversity like Lily.

Reactions: 10
I do think that she used to work hard in the early days, she shared her blog schedule and planning and it seemed like she put a lot of effort in but in recent years she has become lazy I think and doesn’t seem to have the creativity that she used to have and she relies so much on the freebies to generate her content, she used to have her own style (not that it was groundbreaking) but now her style revolves around whatever #prgift she has received. Nothing seems fresh or like she’s brought her own ideas to the table any more.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.