Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'routine' she posted today is utter crap. I don't know why it's annoyed me so much, but it has.
I know right? Most of it was ‘mix of napping and awake time’ like what? That’s not any type of routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That 'routine' she posted today is utter crap. I don't know why it's annoyed me so much, but it has.
I hate any kind of ‘routines’ for newborns & babies. Like I say they change so often it’s bloody pointless! Just gasping for content now so she doesn’t go off everyone’s radar & can keep getting the freebies & her management don’t drop her

Reactions: 6
I hate any kind of ‘routines’ for newborns & babies. Like I say they change so often it’s bloody pointless! Just gasping for content now so she doesn’t go off everyone’s radar & can keep getting the freebies & her management don’t drop her
100%. And what baby doesn't want to be held??

Reactions: 2
I know right? Most of it was ‘mix of napping and awake time’ like what? That’s not any type of routine 😂
Same. When my daughter was a baby, everyday was completely different for feeds and naps. We didn't have an established routine until she was about 8 months old. Although she was exclusively BF so i think that makes routines a little harder to lay down.

I think you definitely can have some sort of routine with babies, my daughter fed and napped at similar times every day. It changed slightly every few months as she got older though. What Lily has put up just looks like a list she made up on the spot 😂

Reactions: 3
Forgive me for being stupid ; why is she doing a ‘what’s in my hospital bag’ now ?

She’s had the baby , what’s the point?

Bloody hell, how has she become successful , she makes vanilla seem exotic and exciting .

I’m baffled , truly I am 🤔.

Reactions: 3
I cant get over how miserable she is! Watching her stories is so bloody depressing. You're sat on your arse at home editing a video love .. it cant be that bad surely?!?!

I cant get over how miserable she is! Watching her stories is so bloody depressing. You're sat on your arse at home editing a video love .. it cant be that bad surely?!?!
But did you actually notice that she seemed happy when she was going over her scrap book of 'achievements'

Forgive me for being stupid ; why is she doing a ‘what’s in my hospital bag’ now ?

She’s had the baby , what’s the point?

Bloody hell, how has she become successful , she makes vanilla seem exotic and exciting .

I’m baffled , truly I am 🤔.
I can kind of see the point, assuming it's a what I used/didn't use type of video 🤷‍♀️

I can kind of see the point, assuming it's a what I used/didn't use type of video 🤷‍♀️
Possibly but I hope to God expectant Mums don’t take notice of what she says , being of an independent mind and all that.

What she didn’t need might be invaluable to someone else.

Thank God I had kids before social media took such hold of our lives.

I see on her stories that she has mentioned the new cookbook - 7 day basket or something like that. I just can't accept any authenticity on this. AMR Ruth Crilly had it on hers, but when it is by an author who is represented by Gleam how can you rely on their view? All these people are in a circle of mutual admiration as they are all represented by the same company..... there is no validity in any of their reviews at all as they all have a vested interest in keeping the bandwagon for freeloaders going on.

Reactions: 15
You wait, Caroline Hirons will do one of her pseudo-science nutrition posts, and the book will pop up in that. (Not right now, but soon, and just casual-like.)

Reactions: 4
She’s copying someone else who filmed it in advance, didn’t post it and then post birth filmed her reaction to the pre birth footage.
Lily doesn’t have any original ideas so of course this is what she’s doing!

Reactions: 1
You wait, Caroline Hirons will do one of her pseudo-science nutrition posts, and the book will pop up in that. (Not right now, but soon, and just casual-like.)
In fairness and it sticks on my throat to say anything slightly about Caroline, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong but she is not as bad as most of the Gleamers in promoting other Gleam products if they are outside the beautysphere.

In fairness and it sticks on my throat to say anything slightly about Caroline, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong but she is not as bad as most of the Gleamers in promoting other Gleam products if they are outside the beautysphere.
She’s not a Gleamer anymore .

“None of my workout bras or clothes fit me” translate to please send me lots of gifts 🙄
Ha ha yes classic Lily. Lily is now facing what a lot of mums and ladies in their 30's face, a change in their figure and probably metabolism once they age and/or have children. The difference with Lily is that she will expect miracles with no effort to get back to the figure she had before - if that is what she wants, which is what she seems to be saying 'feel more like me' I might be wrong but I read that as a PC way of saying back to my original figure. I think she is trying to word it in such a way that she is not saying 'bounce back' but really that is what she wants to do and had expected to do with no effort at all.

She’s not a Gleamer anymore .
ooo yes I had forgotten that..... do you think that might have been one of the reasons why? She does strike me as someone who does stay in her lane as it were

Ha ha yes classic Lily. Lily is now facing what a lot of mums and ladies in their 30's face, a change in their figure and probably metabolism once they age and/or have children. The difference with Lily is that she will expect miracles with no effort to get back to the figure she had before - if that is what she wants, which is what she seems to be saying 'feel more like me' I might be wrong but I read that as a PC way of saying back to my original figure. I think she is trying to word it in such a way that she is not saying 'bounce back' but really that is what she wants to do and had expected to do with no effort at all.

ooo yes I had forgotten that..... do you think that might have been one of the reasons why? She does strike me as someone who does stay in her lane as it were
The only time I recall CH advertise someone else’s project was when she gave Hinch a shout out for that daft book of hers . I don’t remember if she’d left Gleam by then though.

Reactions: 1
I see on her stories that she has mentioned the new cookbook - 7 day basket or something like that. I just can't accept any authenticity on this. AMR Ruth Crilly had it on hers, but when it is by an author who is represented by Gleam how can you rely on their view? All these people are in a circle of mutual admiration as they are all represented by the same company..... there is no validity in any of their reviews at all as they all have a vested interest in keeping the bandwagon for freeloaders going on.
Its the cookbook by Nic Chapman Hastes husband:sneaky: he does seem really nice.

Why would you book a room with no aircon, xo much drama! Stressed cos out of routine! you are on holiday chick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.