Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
They are telling her to 'diversify a little bit more', in other words: stop treating folding your laundry as work, stop going to the same places in London, and actually get off your arse and grow your channel. Why else would they keep her? Complaining that brands only want to work with people who already have perfect hair instead of fixing a problem like damaged hair is not helping, and it shows that even after all these years she still has no clue.

I also thought it was very telling that she said she looooooves these meetings so much and would rather have them more frequently. She needs to be lead by the hand like a toddler instead of the 'creative with looooads of ideas' she always claims she is.

And she went to buy herself that ridiculously expensive bag after this because she felt like she had done such a good job last year and had something to be proud of. Sure.
"What do you mean diversify a bit more? I went on a new tube line, what more do you people want?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I swear her content is delivered like she is an alien who has just visited earth for the first time

struggles to dress herself
finds food funny

• Haha

ANiceEgg

Yep!

I’ll never believe that she cares about her followers; I’ve never seen a single warm interaction with them in her comments, even when they are saying something nice to her. She comes across as so cold.

Like, am I reading too much into this, but her response to this girl below is quite cold and bare minimum in effort?

IMG_7630.jpeg

I would want to say something like: “That’s really bad that they wouldn’t listen to you, yes it’s so important to insist that doctors check them. I hope it turned out okay and that you’re well…"

This person took the time to write about her personal experience and all Pebbles can muster up as a response is "well done x". Maybe I’m too sensitive, but I find it rude and would reply saying "Oh, I’m fine by the way, thanks for asking 🖕🏻"

Aside from the fact that replying to and connecting with people is part of her job and would HELP her to do better in her job, wouldn’t you even put in a bit more effort as a fellow HUMAN BEING WITH A BEATING HEART?

Apparently not! Like you said, a beg for saves to help her engagement stats, not because she actually cares about anyone other than herself.

• Heart

consumerism makes u free

Setting aside the pure horror that was the tube reel, what does she actually think she's doing with this content? It's like she got so high off her viral pickle TikTok she's having manic ideas she can convert a bunch of new subbies and end her decade+ streak of non-growth and take her insipid "career" to the next level before she potentially (albeit too exceedingly slowly) flickers out. It's magical thinking. She exists today because she's an OG beautyguru. That is all. But I guess we're supposed to humor this idea that she's full of incredible content with mass appeal she's been suppressing but lookout world here comes Lily gone rogue. Prepare to be blown away with videos about storing pickles and how to ride a train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG yesterday's video..."I had to get up and drop the kids off and get to my meeting" yes lily...that's my fucking routine every single day!!!!!!AND rich got the kids ready so she walked them to school then got on the tube. Then complained that her make up had come off and that's what happens when she does it so early...how does she imagine the rest of us actually live??? or exist?

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys you're all being so mean, Lily has so much natural rhythm which comes from her having super cool niche music taste not like all the other girls and she is actually an amazing dancer but you just aren't cultured enough to appreciate it.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I can't believe she actually did this with someone sat next to her. What's the correct etiquette when someone is filming next to you and talking into a handheld microphone 😭

1000456755.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Showing the clutter of children's toys then affiliate linking them because she briefly mentioned them. We see you Lily.

• Sick
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'worth investing'. You mean just buy, right? She's always so dramatic when it comes to spending her own money.

• Haha
  • Heart

peebleweeble

I feel for her, I do think she’s more genuine than most but always seems to miss the mark a bit.

My pet peeve with influencers is when they say stuff like “i need your support if you want to keep seeing my content”. I can’t speak for everyone but half these people disappeared from the internet I’d really not care. If they want to create influencer and aspirational pretty posts that’s great but it’s not life changing for us consumers who are just scrolling when we are bored. Keep posting or stop posting, most of us really don’t give a shit haha

There are certain people who offer really well thought out video essays and things like that who I choose to support on patreon because I have an interest in that subject and feel like their content is so knowledgeable and helps me develop my own sense of things but “influencers” are just a distraction at best!

And at worst people like Lily and Anna are part of quite a wide scale issue around climate change / spending and mental health.

Reactions: 28
I find myself watching her and then becoming so irritated I turn it off but then I turn it on again, because clearly I am not normal...She makes having a husband and children look so unappealing and shit and boring and dull. AND I HAVE A HUSBAND AND CHILDREN 😁 and a full time job (so does my other half), my in-laws are really unwell right now and there is a really high stress element to our life. Yet, we have, for the most part, a very joyful existence even with all the stresses and struggles and bat shit crazy kids running around. I think she bothers me because she's just so bloody useless and she complains SOOOO much about everything. In a recent video where she and Rich went to Dishoom he tried to tell her that their daughter was really excited because she was star of the week. She ignored him twice, then looked at the photo and said "she looks absolutely freezing." COME ON.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cloak

VIP Member
I’m struggling to understand how these two people, who are both so beige and bland, could even have a conversation interesting enough to fall out over!

could it be rooted in money/client relationships?
Or something to do with motherhood?

• Haha
Screenshot_20240214-130003.png

"Wow"

Is that... "Wow it makes no discernible difference"?
"Wow I'm horrible at advertising anything"?
"Wow my spelling and grammar is so appalling I thought it'd be best if I just gave up halfway through a sentence"?

• Haha
  • Heart