Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @TheBabeWithThePower

Recap:

-Seething with jealousy, Lily has gone into renovation and redecoration overdrive ever since her 'work wife' Anna bought a £1 million house. Renovation highlights include a diarrhoea wall, disaster storage solution, and a Shaun the Sheep chair.
- Pregnancy speculation abounds, since Lily herself can't stop talking about how she'll probably have another kid in 2021. However, Lily insists that her 'pregnancy face,' is actually a 'period face.'
- About that Shaun the Sheep chair. A nail in said chair ruined Lily's floor, because nobody told her about the nail, and now she is hoping for a #gifted walnut to fix things.
-Speaking of #gifted, Lily has been begging for thermals and booties for Grey, since she can't find any online. A few Tattlers did a quick Google search and found an abundance of thermals and booties on multiple websites. Hm.
- What else? Oh, still no sign of a desk for Rich. Will he get to keep his Peloton? Well, Anna just bought one, so maybe Lily will allow this - in order to Keep up with the Newton's.
- Lily was last seen sitting on her kitchen floor eating food straight out of a pan.

Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just seen her story with the frying pan straight on the floor, eating with fingers: really f*cking weird!
Also, she looks so dowdy and miserable! Like a constipated angry slob!
Didn’t she get new gifted teeth? She could try and show them now and again!
31B80B5F-B9F0-44D3-A734-D3EBE0D86CD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Recap:

-Seething with jealousy, Lily has gone into renovation and redecoration overdrive ever since her 'work wife' Anna bought a £1 million house. Renovation highlights include a diarrhoea wall, disaster storage solution, and a Shaun the Sheep chair.
- Pregnancy speculation abounds, since Lily herself can't stop talking about how she'll probably have another kid in 2021. However, Lily insists that her 'pregnancy face,' is actually a 'period face.'
- About that Shaun the Sheep chair. A nail in said chair ruined Lily's floor, because nobody told her about the nail, and now she is hoping for a #gifted walnut to fix things.
-Speaking of #gifted, Lily has been begging for thermals and booties for Grey, since she can't find any online. A few Tattlers did a quick Google search and found an abundance of thermals and booties on multiple websites. Hm.
- What else? Oh, still no sign of a desk for Rich. Will he get to keep his Peloton? Well, Anna just bought one, so maybe Lily will allow this - in order to Keep up with the Newton's.
- Lily was last seen sitting on her kitchen floor eating food straight out of a pan.

Carry on!
Brilliant recap, thank you! The diarrhoea wall and Shaun the Sheep never fail to amuse me, especially now they’re paired with a horrible cupboard. I wonder if Shaun and his jacket twin sister have fallen from grace since #gifted walnut gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she get new gifted teeth? She could try and show them now and again!
She looks better with her mouth closed, if you ask me. The new gifted teeth look all wrong - they are huge and really fake looking.

This is honestly one of the worst pictures she’s ever posted. She looks miserable, smug, tired and stuck up all at the same time.
And possibly constipated!

Reactions: 20
Just seen her story with the frying pan straight on the floor, eating with fingers: really f*cking weird!
Didn’t she get new gifted teeth? She could try and show them now and again! View attachment 337276
Please don't encourage her, her forced smiles in her Reels are really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
does she think eating on the floor from the pan with her fingers is setting a good example for grey? is it a london thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
does she think eating on the floor from the pan with her fingers is setting a good example for grey? is it a london thing?
I think she thought it was perfect "real" content -- no idea what she was doing there in the first place. Sulking and eating beneath the breakfast bar because Rich had used the wrong bathroom? Having an existential crisis because of Anna's move? Who knows what goes on in that weird brain of hers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think Lily is giving Grey a lesson of how people outside of London eat, those peasants outside of London eat on the floor haha #freeLondon #Londondependence

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the idea of moving around whilst eating to encourage the child (my kid often has sofa dinners 🙄), but personally straight out of the pan is a bit gross, plus how will Grey then differentiate to not touch a hot pan...
The competing with Anna is a bit shameless. Gleam obviously don’t care as long as the $$ keeps rolling in!

Reactions: 13

Recap:

Carry on!
This recap is fantastic!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember ages ago when dear Lily was moaning about how cold Grey's room was? I think she said the window was really draughty or something. Wonder if they ever fixed it? Probably not unless someone gave them a PR sample of new windows.

Reactions: 11

Recap:

Carry on!
Great recap 👏 👏 and great new thread title. 🤣

Reactions: 4
30 mins ago she’s posted a video of Grey’s cot with cot bumpers. I don’t bother replying to influencers with these things but some people will definitely have something to say since bumpers have proven time and time again to be dangerous. Wonder how beggles will word it when she ultimately addresses these responses. I eagerly await

• Haha
Reactions: 12
30 mins ago she’s posted a video of Grey’s cot with cot bumpers. I don’t bother replying to influencers with these things but some people will definitely have something to say since bumpers have proven time and time again to be dangerous. Wonder how beggles will word it when she ultimately addresses these responses. I eagerly await
Ha! She is waiting for some PR gifted bed. One thing for sure is that she wont pull the Frugality’s trick of buying a second hand ikea’s mattress for her daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She'll probably say nobody told her.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she get new gifted teeth? She could try and show them now and again! View attachment 337276
She looks so much better with longer and and her natural dark colour - gives more nigella glossy locks vibes than this influencer balayage look they follow like sheep.

Reactions: 5
A while back Lily had a scare with Grey, who had her arm stuck in between the bars of the cot. And she went on Instagram to say that people are so against bumpers, but Grey could have broken her arm because there were no bumpers.

Personally, I’d take a broken arm over a dead baby, but what do I know? That said, I’m not sure if bumpers are still that dangerous for a child Grey’s age? I don’t have children, so I don’t know the details.

edit: just watched the clip, to be fair, these seem to be the breathable mesh bumpers that I think are safe.

Reactions: 8
A while back Lily had a scare with Grey, who had her arm stuck in between the bars of the cot. And she went on Instagram to say that people are so against bumpers, but Grey could have broken her arm because there were no bumpers.

Personally, I’d take a broken arm over a dead baby, but what do I know? That said, I’m not sure if bumpers are still that dangerous for a child Grey’s age? I don’t have children, so I don’t know the details.

edit: just watched the clip, to be fair, these seem to be the breathable mesh bumpers that I think are safe.
Apparently they’re still dangerous. I guess with an older baby there might be more nuance but from what I’ve read (tw child death: justice for Preston is where I’ve read a lot) they’re never safe even if they’re breathable unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.