Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
I think you would only know who her husband is if you’ve seen Stranger Things. Otherwise he’s been in lower profile films etc. I think this new Gran Turismo film is the first film I’ve seen him in advertised on tv.
The biggest thing he has been in apart from ST is Black Widow which he got decent reviews for and is supposed to be going back for Thunderbolts if they ever get to start filming it. He also did the reboot of Hellboy but the least said about that the better. He wasn't too bad in it but too many people were putting him against Ron Perlman and he lost big time. That on top of a crappy script and awful reviews from critics and audience had it flopping.

Pixie80

I honestly just think it’s her hair .. the colour the cut is really really horrific
The hair colour makes her skin look very pale and sickly, and the cut doesn't suit her face shape
---

I wonder what the selective parading around is all about. It seemed like David was trying to be more private and now they are doing magazine spreads and she's reposting photos taken of them at sporting events. It's pretty cringe. It makes me like David less. He was never in the tabloid spotlight like this until he was with her.
He seems to be doing more high profile TV shows/movies so being more present on social media is likely a move by his agents if anything