Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to make her mind up on who she is.
One week, she is saying she is too poor, to buy her husband a birthday gift (so has to ask her mother to fund it), the next week she is flying first class - whilst the kids are in economy.

As for the speculation on who she has slept with - she needs to give the attention seeking a rest.

Reactions: 14
One week, she is saying she is too poor, to buy her husband a birthday gift (so has to ask her mother to fund it), the next week she is flying first class - whilst the kids are in economy.

As for the speculation on who she has slept with - she needs to give the attention seeking a rest.
And wearing £830 Celine tracksuit bottoms:

Reactions: 4
And wearing £830 Celine tracksuit bottoms:
Was just about to post this!

She is desperately trying to be relatable.

Flying first class, wearing Celine joggers and dining at 'Dorian restaurant – which describes itself as 'a bistro for locals' and features wine costing up to £3,250 a bottle' is far from relatable.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If those Celine tracksuit bottoms didn’t bear the logo, they really don’t look any different from Adidas.

I think a big part of her marriage to David is her wanting financial security and a very nice lifestyle. She said she was always the breadwinner in previous relationships.

Reactions: 9
Was just about to post this!

She is desperately trying to be relatable.

Flying first class, wearing Celine joggers and dining at 'Dorian restaurant – which describes itself as 'a bistro for locals' and features wine costing up to £3,250 a bottle' is far from relatable.
Relatable = Cosplaying working class since the 2000s 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
They were cool at the time! I'm sure.... I think.....!
Yes I don’t think any of my 2006 looks would hold up now. I used to be a big fan of a huge stretchy belt over a tight jumper + capri trousers. I wore a lot of polka dot dresses too. And I didn’t understand the importance of eyebrows. The noughties were a bleak time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I don’t think any of my 2006 looks would hold up now. I used to be a big fan of a huge stretchy belt over a tight jumper + capri trousers. I wore a lot of polka dot dresses too. And I didn’t understand the importance of eyebrows. The noughties were a bleak time.
Tbh feels a bit bleaker now with botox and fillers the norm 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know every generation ever has felt like this about the next, but I definitely miss the pre Kardashian/Insta baddie era of fashion & beauty. Like fun and playful without looking like a clown 🤡
I recently rewatched an episode of Sky Ones classic dating reality tv show the Villa. It was so refreshing to see girls looking natural

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair, phones having cameras have ruined what we once knew. Now it’s all about the perfect pose, filter and lighting. We were living our best lives with no cameras, social media or eyebrows and only Maybelline mousse foundation. A simpler time 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shamelessly promoting another thread here apols but for anyone who wants to reminisce about the hey day of prom dresses & trainers, too pink blusher, and poorly executed nail art pls do join us on the topshop nostalgia thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly love imperfections!
Teeth a bit crooked or gaps are my fave !
I know it sounds mad but you see so many straight white Turkey teef that when you see something different it looks ace x

• Heart
Reactions: 15