Lily Allen #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’m reluctant to say it but they’re so cute together and I genuinely love that house.
Apart from the master bedroom, which looks like it belongs in a nursing home
Agreed! I love how full of character their house is? I wasn’t sure what I was expecting but wow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She had her arms crossed for most of that VT, and their decor is awful. The bedroom gives me 70s granny flat vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything except the carpeted bathroom and their bedroom are BEAUTIFUL. I think our Lily has been having elocution lessons. She looks amazing.

Reactions: 17
Agreed! I love how full of character their house is? I wasn’t sure what I was expecting but wow!!
Totally agree, the pinks too much for me but I love it all. I've only seen the pics so going to watch the video now. She's really transformed herself, I suppose hats what happens when you're rich.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion I guess but they come off like spoiled rich people. I couldn't finish the video lol. There's some character to the house for sure but a windowless bedroom and carpeted bathroom make me want to run screaming 🤣 Lily is still so frail. I don't recognize her from the "alright still" days.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my GOD!!!! I’m obsessed. I need to move house now lol. Love the granny vibes tbh. Annoying girl, wonderful home.

Reactions: 10
Imagine if you were having a conversation with someone and they kept bursting into awkward spontaneous giggles like she is? It’s unhinged and super annoying.
They seem weirdly distanced somehow? How doesn’t he know, that his wife, in the same household, baked those pastries? Just one example. Except Lily is really shy when sober and that’s why she comes across so awkwardly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They seem weirdly distanced somehow? How doesn’t he know, that his wife, in the same household, baked those pastries? Just one example. Except Lily is really shy when sober and that’s why she comes across so awkwardly.
I thought that was a joke that she baked them? I assumed she was being sarcastic

Reactions: 23
It's very nice. She looks fab. But if I'd been stalked, I wouldn't give any clues as to where I lived or the access points. Looks like the back garden has a fence out to a road.

Reactions: 17
Her giggling at every single thing he says is a bit weird.

I'm not crazy about the house. It's giving me 'upmarket but bleak Bournemouth hotel circa 1965' vibes. The kitchen is nice but quite dark, the bedroom doesn't have any windows (!), there's chintzy stuff everywhere and my bowels would definitely freeze up if I tried to take a tit in that be-carpeted bathroom/drawing room. And, like a lot of celeb homes, it feels like they spent one afternoon picking everything out of a (high end, chintozorama) catalogue.

With Lily Allen I always feel she's decided on a new persona and is just inhabiting it for a while. She played at being a cheeky working class girl for a while. Then she was a Cotswolds earth mother with the first husband, got bored of that and now she's a slick New Yorker with a new Hollywood husband. Who knows what she'll go for next.

I really love her sharp bob though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I hated the house. Busy busy and so overdone. Kitchen was ok.
Lily's got strawberry blonde hair now in a bob.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Parts of it are nice (mainly the wallpaper) but there's nothing wow about it. As much as it tries it doesn't seem very unique, the in thing at the moment does seem to be clashing granny patterns and novelty bathroom fittings. The pocket doors to make a windowless bedroom was the best thing about it. Although that's function more than design.

The sauna and plunge pool area at the back of the garden isn't that private. You'd surely build a bit more if that was regularly used? Although not sure why you'd bother with the effort of maintaining your own one if you're living in Brooklyn. Not a patch on Arron Paul's. I quite liked David's last apartment.

Reactions: 9