LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually take my hat off to her (to a degree!!) if she can be earning over £1k per ad she does and that means she can do a few a month and that’s a tidy wage. Meaning no childcare issues and unlimited time with the kids. Great. And I honestly believe that many many people would do this if they could earn that amount of money from home and have all that extra time with their kids. Except to lil it isn’t great. I don’t know when she got so whingey and ungrateful.
If she’s making money for her family, fair enough. I don’t watch the ads, just skip past, but I understand why she does them. However, I think it’s really crappy and completely fake and loses all credibility when she does ads for Asda, Tesco & Lidl. 🤨 if she was completely loyal to one supermarket and just advertised one then fair enough, but to flit between them all depending on who’s paying is ridiculous.
I agree, the ads don’t bother me that much as I’d love to be in that position. It just annoys me how much she moans and how she hard she seems to think her life is! She never seems happy unless she’s out on her own/with friends, I don’t think she likes being a mum.

Reactions: 11
The ads bother me as it’s so fake. As said above, she loves Asda, will only shop at Asda, make this amazing meal with Asda products then oh, now I love Lidl/Aldi/Tesco-whoever pays the most. She is also beyond lazy, moans about the smallest tasks but then is some domestic goddess because she’s being paid to film an advert. It’s so fake, makes her look like a money grabber and turns me off to anything she’s advertises.

Reactions: 10
The ads would bother me so much less if she actually utilised the free time it then gives her to do stuff with her kids. All she does is lie about the house moaning and tries her best to avoid them. Refuses to even attempt to home school which is fair enough for Isla but I feel like that’s really letting Abbie down. Even pre-lockdown she was a lazy, moaning faced hole who only took her kids out when it was gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got one of those faces you just wanna slap.
Whining and moaning all the bloody time.
I don’t know how she’s gonna cope with a newborn, especially if he or she keeps her awake all night, Idiot.

Reactions: 7
She’s got one of those faces you just wanna slap.
Whining and moaning all the bloody time.
I don’t know how she’s gonna cope with a newborn, especially if he or she keeps her awake all night, Idiot.
She’ll be able to lounge on the sofa all day long so she will be happy.
She will probably get anyone she can find to do the school run for her! K will have to come home at lunchtime so she can have a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My problem with ads are that they exploit the kids, who can’t possibly understand that the internet is forever and have no control over who is watching them. People they don’t know will be able to use their name to look them up when they are Older, and see their whole childhood.

And i don’t agree with , “we’d all love the money”, because I wouldn’t put my kids up to pay my bills, even if the benefits the kids. If these were ads, or tv, the kids would have the moneyTHEY earn kept in trust, and have conditions about how and when they can perform. Lil is small beans, but if she’s making a living off her kids it’s all the same to me.

And it’s not a choice I would make, I’m not envious of the money. I’d rather work for it and not rely on my kid performing for the camera to buy groceries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My problem with ads are that they exploit the kids, who can’t possibly understand that the internet is forever and have no control over who is watching them. People they don’t know will be able to use their name to look them up when they are Older, and see their whole childhood.

And i don’t agree with , “we’d all love the money”, because I wouldn’t put my kids up to pay my bills, even if the benefits the kids. If these were ads, or tv, the kids would have the moneyTHEY earn kept in trust, and have conditions about how and when they can perform. Lil is small beans, but if she’s making a living off her kids it’s all the same to me.

And it’s not a choice I would make, I’m not envious of the money. I’d rather work for it and not rely on my kid performing for the camera to buy groceries.
100% this - if my kid was used in an ad the money would be invested in their trust. It just makes my skin crawl how children are sacrificed so they can buy expensive paint that looks like plaster and overpriced kitchen utensils. Grim, very grim.

Reactions: 8
I honestly feel like there needs to be a campaign to protect the children of influencers in the same way. That money is there’s in the same way it is for babies who model etc.

Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to tell the world she's tired? Filming a Tesco ad from her sofa must be exhausting. Kerching.

Reactions: 7
I actually take my hat off to her (to a degree!!) if she can be earning over £1k per ad she does and that means she can do a few a month and that’s a tidy wage. Meaning no childcare issues and unlimited time with the kids. Great. And I honestly believe that many many people would do this if they could earn that amount of money from home and have all that extra time with their kids. Except to lil it isn’t great. I don’t know when she got so whingey and ungrateful.
If she’s making money for her family, fair enough. I don’t watch the ads, just skip past, but I understand why she does them. However, I think it’s really crappy and completely fake and loses all credibility when she does ads for Asda, Tesco & Lidl. 🤨 if she was completely loyal to one supermarket and just advertised one then fair enough, but to flit between them all depending on who’s paying is ridiculous.
I really wouldn’t as I’d have to exploit my children and give up their privacy without their consent. No thank you. Not for all the tea in China

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.