LilandLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion :

life of lil: Daytime baths, feet up on sofa and straight up chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Calling people choosing not to send their kids back to school ‘poor form’ is uncalled for. I’m choosing not to send my 6 year old back because going back for 2 days a week, with 6 other kids in her class for 6 weeks would do more psychological damage - and that’s not even mentioning the risks of Covid. She doesn’t work, she has absolutely no reason to send her back. If myself or my husband had to leave the house for work, we would probably be forced to do the same. Lil has no excuse other than her being a lazy cow.
completely disagree and that’s fine - they are your children. I do think, as someone with experience in the field, that the damage of not sending them back without a genuine reason is going to create far more damage. But if you’re capable of homeschooling then there should be no issue. I completely disagree that that’s what makes her a lazy cow. The baths and that behaviour is. The caring for her children to get a proper education is something that makes me respect her.

Calling it poor form is a bit much. Everyone makes a decision that is right for their own family. 3/4 weeks of an unsettled school set up wont undo the harm of schools being closed for over 2 months. Its all a logistical trial run.
Maybe but I genuinely don’t understand why you wouldn’t trial it if you’re not in a risky household. It won’t suddenly be better by September and like any virus, new vaccines will constantly need to be developed - we’ve still no real timeline on when this one will be.
You say it’s 2 months but it could be far longer and I don’t know when other parents will suddenly decide “oh let’s just go back now”, September? Christmas? New Year? These are the MOST fundamental development years for children. Years 10 and 12 will suffer the most and it will be seen in results. Wealthy families are ensuring this doesn’t affect their kids - you should see the amount of help they’re getting - exam results will suffer and so will their futures.

Reactions: 2
completely disagree and that’s fine - they are your children. I do think, as someone with experience in the field, that the damage of not sending them back without a genuine reason is going to create far more damage. But if you’re capable of homeschooling then there should be no issue. I completely disagree that that’s what makes her a lazy cow. The baths and that behaviour is. The caring for her children to get a proper education is something that makes me respect her.

Maybe but I genuinely don’t understand why you wouldn’t trial it if you’re not in a risky household. It won’t suddenly be better by September and like any virus, new vaccines will constantly need to be developed - we’ve still no real timeline on when this one will be.
You say it’s 2 months but it could be far longer and I don’t know when other parents will suddenly decide “oh let’s just go back now”, September? Christmas? New Year? These are the MOST fundamental development years for children. Years 10 and 12 will suffer the most and it will be seen in results. Wealthy families are ensuring this doesn’t affect their kids - you should see the amount of help they’re getting - exam results will suffer and so will their futures.
Totally respect your opinion, everyone has one on this issue. But the children are not returning to normal school, that is the point. It is not their usual routine, usual work (our school offers the same work that is sent home to us) or usual friends. My daughter would have returned for 2 days a week, being one of 6 children in her class and would be starting and finishing at different times to everyone else. In my opinion as a parent, that is damaging.

My opinion of Lil being a lazy cow stems from her not willing to do a single piece of home schooling with her eldest child. My husband and I work full time from home, have a 1 year old and our eldest hasn’t missed a single piece. I refuse to believe she doesn’t have to time to even get one task done a week. That to me shows a lack of care with regard to her child’s education.

Reactions: 6
Glad baby is ok. The picture - lil in bed saying "I'm tired" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Out of the mouths of babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she officially leave her job then? I never saw her say anything about that. Did she give a reason? k must be on a right wage for them to afford to live in that area and renovate a house. She can’t get that much from her insta ad’s it’s not like she does YouTube or anything to get a stable wage to support 3 kids. It baffles me how some people live. Me and my husband work full time and live up north so living it a bit cheaper but we still struggle to find 1 child and have things for ourselves never mind renovate a house too 😂

Reactions: 3
Did she officially leave her job then? I never saw her say anything about that. Did she give a reason? k must be on a right wage for them to afford to live in that area and renovate a house. She can’t get that much from her insta ad’s it’s not like she does YouTube or anything to get a stable wage to support 3 kids. It baffles me how some people live. Me and my husband work full time and live up north so living it a bit cheaper but we still struggle to find 1 child and have things for ourselves never mind renovate a house too 😂
Check the “influencerpaygap” insta account... it’s eye opening. Between the ongoing Tesco, amazon, Asda and Beatrix Potter contracts and the additional ads she’s pulling in she could well be raking it in.

Reactions: 10
It's a couple of grand per ad/post And more with kids. She does about 5-10 a month so that's a fantastic income. She's making loads and it'll increase significantly when she can start selling the baby.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Who leaves shoes, or anything, laying around with an obviously teething puppy in the house?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My friend is an influencer (I use that loosely) she has a normal job but has 30k followers from just being pretty and single. She gets paid £1.5k (only as of late as she doesn’t like doing ads) for one grid post and one story. You can definitely make a living!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the slow drawn out talking she does - I know it’s not a competition but is she taking the piss? She’s pregnant not disabled - it must be so tiring sitting down all day doing duck all with your kids looking in disgust at them because they’ve dared to interrupt your 10 hours of rest time

“On Instagram it feels like you can’t moan” 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s what you excel at hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well she's constantly tired and moany even when not pregnant. Especially when not pregnant because then she has no excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread! Can't be arsed with my fam so come to moan on the gram....

Short and sweet - unlike her moaning monologues, sniff, touch my hair play with my necklace and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually take my hat off to her (to a degree!!) if she can be earning over £1k per ad she does and that means she can do a few a month and that’s a tidy wage. Meaning no childcare issues and unlimited time with the kids. Great. And I honestly believe that many many people would do this if they could earn that amount of money from home and have all that extra time with their kids. Except to lil it isn’t great. I don’t know when she got so whingey and ungrateful.
If she’s making money for her family, fair enough. I don’t watch the ads, just skip past, but I understand why she does them. However, I think it’s really crappy and completely fake and loses all credibility when she does ads for Asda, Tesco & Lidl. 🤨 if she was completely loyal to one supermarket and just advertised one then fair enough, but to flit between them all depending on who’s paying is ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.