Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortgirl

Can she not have kids?
If I remember rightly she put a few stories up once saying that she was told she can’t have them but it’s okay because they don’t want them and they don’t like being asked about it as they prefer having dogs and don’t like children. I could be wrong though?

I had to unfollow her before christmas, she’s just so negative all the time and constantly whining. I don’t understand how they can keep up their lifestyle, surely they money from her husbands accident is going to run out at some point?

Nessa93

Surely it has to and ordering hello fresh boxes every week must cost more than a weekly food shop ? And why does she hate her face ? Lol

Mod edit. Locking as it's a private account.

Last edited by a moderator:
She seems to be doing more cooking stories in the week now and not just hello fresh ones, although I'm not sure about some of her recipes! 🤢
I also don't get the who we've got to save money but then doesn't really downsize the cars or the spending on food & flowers either.
I think she had hoped that a company might have gifted her some astroturf because I can't recall her talking about this since they had a quote 🤔

Nessa93

She’s just a snob that thinks she’s above everyone else and why has she got two big dogs that barley get walked no wonder they have issues

Maxine1974

The go fund me was an absolute joke!!! She was boasting about her Porsche and big house yet scrounging for her vet bill!!! Then the bloody thing died anyway!!! I can’t believe people donated in the first place?!

Nessa93

She makes out like her life is so hard 🤦🏻‍♀️Clearly not when your driving a Range Rover and an Audi and have a new build house. but don’t forget her husband had his accident and he can’t do anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yet he manages to get in and out a Ferrari they pretend they can afford