Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nessa93

She’s so annoying moaning about having no money and constantly taking her dogs to the vets don’t have them then !

Reactions: 1

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I can’t watch her stories anymore the camera is too shaky it’s like being on a boat! Makes me feel sick 🤢

shortgirl

look how perfect my house is yet I need to change it every five minutes and a green bathroom wtf may aswell turn it into the bloody amazon
Who on earth thinks green walls look good in their home 🤢 it’s going to look so tacky - just like the rest of her house 🙄

Nessa93

She’s probably drawn it on by herself and she’s such a snob with paying someone to paint her bathroom green 🤦🏻‍♀️ Turning it into the amazon

Nessa93

I know she’s so up her own arse it’s unreal all this I can’t bear to show my face shite and she makes out that Lola has been the most abused dog in the world

Nessa93

Why does she need to keep showing her stiring her food ? We get it you eat food so does everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nessa93

here she goes again complaining about her dogs playing with toys and making a mess in her prefect show home 🤦🏻‍♀️ and why does she always have to justify that her house isn’t always a mess who cares no need to keep pointing it out !!

Maxine1974

I hate her voice. And she loves the bloody sound of it. All the insta stories she does. She just proper loves herself. And those dogs do my head in too. And I love dogs.

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed her now as she drove me mad
She’s loosing followers and it’s not a day to soon! Her whiny voice 🙄 day in day out! Argghhhh

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I take it all back, got rid of the Porsche and can’t downsize properly like anyone sensibly trying to sort their finances out, no we’ll replace it with a tacky Range Rover and Audi instead. Honestly!!
Yep! Can’t just settle for a corsa like the rest of us! The camera is so shaky makes me feel sea sick