LifewithJen…..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you tell if people are buying? Just a huge surge in numbers or something else?

Why do they buy? In the hope of looking popular to gain freebies? Surely the likes and comment numbers don’t tally with the amount of followers

Reactions: 1
How can you tell if people are buying? Just a huge surge in numbers or something else?

Why do they buy? In the hope of looking popular to gain freebies? Surely the likes and comment numbers don’t tally with the amount of followers
There followers list looks like it’s mostly made of foreign accounts and their content is very suspicious.

She will have to batter all the engagement posts going to keep the façade up ….

Reactions: 2
I just noticed this at the weekend. If you look at some of the grid posts
14th feb reel - 1600 odd likes, a reel posted 15th Feb - 67000 ?!!
You can’t surely jump from a thousand odd to 67 thousand odd likes on the next post?!
But what do you realllly gain from buying fake
Followers? The engagement surely won’t be there even though the follower numbers are?!

I just noticed this at the weekend. If you look at some of the grid posts
14th feb reel - 1600 odd likes, a reel posted 15th Feb - 67000 ?!!
You can’t surely jump from a thousand odd to 67 thousand odd likes on the next post?!
But what do you realllly gain from buying fake
Followers? The engagement surely won’t be there even though the follower numbers are?!
She is probably buying views and likes for her posts too.

She is probably buying views and likes for her posts too.
It then just looks SO clearly fake though. Surely brands are going to notice that when they are looking to work together? Noticed a question box today… first question “ what’s the secret to growing so fast “ …. $$ was not the answer of
Course 😂😂

It then just looks SO clearly fake though. Surely brands are going to notice that when they are looking to work together? Noticed a question box today… first question “ what’s the secret to growing so fast “ …. $$ was not the answer of
Course 😂😂
If you look at her grid and highlights she actually doesn’t get that much gifted. Her house is an acquired taste as it is but i think companies are savvy to it now.

That’s not to say she doesn’t get gifted items or collaborations but it’s what most accounts under 30k can get. She must live for the validation

If you look at her grid and highlights she actually doesn’t get that much gifted. Her house is an acquired taste as it is but i think companies are savvy to it now.

That’s not to say she doesn’t get gifted items or collaborations but it’s what most accounts under 30k can get. She must live for the validation
Definitely an acquired taste, and getting so cluttered looking. Trying too hard now but it’s backfiring? And as for the weekend drunken vids... Wow. I cringe so bad. I’m all for having a laugh and a decent drink but it seems too put on for the cameras

Definitely an acquired taste, and getting so cluttered looking. Trying too hard now but it’s backfiring? And as for the weekend drunken vids... Wow. I cringe so bad. I’m all for having a laugh and a decent drink but it seems too put on for the cameras
I unfollowed her ages ago because it was very clear she was buying. She is obviously using some sort of marketing package that helps your growth. You can also get auto likes and views added to it. I think that’s why she has grown massively.

In her grid she is wearing the same outfit for her 50k and 60k post. Or it might be 40k and 50k so she obviously knew she was going to hit the milestones.
It’s all a little bit sad really.

Waited for this thread for along time. Where do I begin … buys followers, tit decor, her and her ‘not funny husband get drunk most weekend’ and are not funny even when they try to be and the meals they cook 🤢🤢 no part of their life style appeals to me. Oh and to top it all she’s a teacher spends a lot of time on her phone throughout the day when she should be teaching…

Reactions: 3

Every highlight is an ad and labelled by brand name though.

Yes, surge in numbers, usually when they’re aporaching a milestone. They buy them to fast-track to the milestone. After that, they stop buying or buy less.

Attachments

Every highlight is an ad and labelled by brand name though.

Yes, surge in numbers, usually when they’re aporaching a milestone. They buy them to fast-track to the milestone. After that, they stop buying or buy less.
But if you look at the brand names of who she has collaborated with / it’s the same as all the home accounts.
The decent collaborations are white stores and the bed company…… everything else is what accounts under 30k can get.
Plus she accepts anything gifted - those bloody awful tic tax tiles 🙈 they look hideous.
Though what cracks me / still repping for arista beds as she gets commission for that but happy to accept a freebie from heavenly beds 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

She constantly sucks up othered accounts to be friends with them. Daily promoting other Accounts or asking questions that no one cares about to get her counts up…..Nothing original… when she talks Into the camera she looks like she’s frightened or in shock …. Weird…. Just thought it’s bank holiday weekend her and her husband will be getting shitfaced in the hot tub nearly naked being immature and inappropriate - it would be fine if they were funny but they ain’t. Sad people living for validation from the gram

She constantly sucks up othered accounts to be friends with them. Daily promoting other Accounts or asking questions that no one cares about to get her counts up…..Nothing original… when she talks Into the camera she looks like she’s frightened or in shock …. Weird…. Just thought it’s bank holiday weekend her and her husband will be getting shitfaced in the hot tub nearly naked being immature and inappropriate - it would be fine if they were funny but they ain’t. Sad people living for validation from the gram
I’m glad I don’t watch her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s the neighbours I feel sorry for while they are frolicking like 7 year olds thinking they are entertaining to other people on stories…