LifewithJen…..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I reckon she’s been reading here no filmed drunken embarrassment until now… queue the drunken, nearly naked singing… with the husband in the paddling pool 🤣 sad pair.

Reactions: 1
yes it has been a little quiet.,,maybe she is reading 👀 yes imagine looking out your window to them two carrying on in that hot tub 😳

I don’t get the whole lots of different seating areas in the garden. It’s not the love island villa. And I don’t even have the words for the tacky flamingo bar 😳

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the whole lots of different seating areas in the garden. It’s not the love island villa. And I don’t even have the words for the tacky flamingo bar 😳
More tit to show off. All about the "content". Same content that can be seen on any of these other chav home accounts. Quite surprised actually she hasn't gone down the beige/bamboo route yet like the rest

Hmmm I reckon she’s been reading here no filmed drunken embarrassment until now… queue the drunken, nearly naked singing… with the husband in the paddling pool 🤣 sad pair.
She’s definitely been reading here 😀 She stopped buying followers.

Have you seen her stories, she’s so burnt with savage bikini strap lines 🙈

• Haha
I saw the burnage 😳🫥 anyway home now so back to see what tat was gifted in their absence, can’t wait 😅
you’re right - all the stuff she gets gifted is tat. It’s crap for the size of account she is. Those tic tac tiles she accepted are awful! Why would you even accept them! Bloody awful!

you’re right - all the stuff she gets gifted is tat. It’s crap for the size of account she is. Those tic tac tiles she accepted are awful! Why would you even accept them! Bloody awful!
I know even free I wouldn’t want them!!
question box up tonight… do we reckon she’s gonna ask her own questions like some other accounts do.How very cringe

Home decor is way off…. Mish mash of styles not classy. Interiors to badly put together. Don’t get me started on why you’d go on holiday and document it (newsflash - no one cares about your low budget holiday) I fail to see why her and her husband think they are all that and document everything they do…, don’t get me started on the awful food and bought followers. The inane questions that no one responds too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 to build engagement and beggy ‘please comment’ ‘please like’ 🤢🤢🤢

I really don’t know how she has managed to get to over 100k other than buying by the bucket load. So many of the insta huns do it then get catty and start gaslighting when called out on it.
Sick of the comments - oh just you’re just jealous etc

Also you’ve plastered your home all over insta, then announced its sat empty - very clever 🤯😂

The food is very questionable 😳
The beggy comments make me cringe - “ I know your seeing this so please go like it my engagement is low “ It’s only low cause your page is tit / nobody cares and 85% of your followers aren’t even real humans 🤣

I really don’t know how she has managed to get to over 100k other than buying by the bucket load. So many of the insta huns do it then get catty and start gaslighting when called out on it.
Sick of the comments - oh just you’re just jealous etc
Best example yet today… with 117k followers , she’s just shared her results from a comment box on her stories… 9 replies! 9!! With 117k you’d expect alotttt more than that!! Clearly all paid for bot accounts!!

Totally pointless? Yes the number looks impressive at the top of the page but if nobody is actively engaging what’s the point?!