Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Parker will only nap when he's out and about (allegedly), he woke up at 4am and Char said because she's tired they're not leaving the house today?
That poor baby is going to be so overtired

Reactions: 1
So she’s worried about her (not ‘their’ ) bills going up…when Parkers a bit older put him in nursery and get a job then Char…or can Parker not mix with the great unwashed?

Reactions: 2
Omg the way she does her hair really gets on my tits, ages her by at least 20 years!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully as he gets bigger he slims down and this is just puppy fat. Other wise he’s going to be the chubby kid at school… and we all know what kids can be like
I know it’s not his fault. She’s over feeding him and he’s not moving yet so of course he’s going to get bigger. I’m sure when he starts to move he will even out. She needs to stop confining him in that Bouncer though

Urgh!!! I love using Aveeno on my baby and I’ve just seen they’ve sent Char a box of goodies!!! It annoys me so much when brands I genuinely love and spend money on give free products to bloody “influencers” !!!!

It’s been nearly a week since I’ve been on here because she’s literally just got so boring lately (didn’t think it was possible..) but, I had a dream about Charlie

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.