Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downtoearth

To be fair, mine have dippy/poached eggs, avocado, toast, fruit, yoghurt and/or a fresh smoothie, and we have to leave the house at 6.30am for the bus. They are at school til 5pm though. 🤷‍♀️

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I think she’s stepped away from wanting to be an influencer now, she seems to be focusing on her health and children a lot more!

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I’m surprised we’ve not seen her on stories yet, rabbiting on about it. I bet all she does at these markets is swan around feeling like she’s such an important boss bae! 😂
I’ve been to one of her markets and didn’t see her once. I got there as it opened and was there probably about 2 hours? And she was nowhere to be seen. Granted, it was quite busy but I’d have thought I would have seen her milling around the entrance when it opened

Pumpkinandrose

Hahaha I'm about 20 mins from tenby, hopefully won't bump into her on our travels the next few days (kids still off school, visiting popular tourist attractions)
We can only hope so! Do you know the cranny, the gin shop?? Its such a beautiful shop but I can see her being such an insta wanker about it and acting if shes the only person in the world who's been to there😒

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Has she really not sat the kids down this morning for breakfast before the school run?, she’s given them ‘breakfast on the go’ - olive looks like she has a pre prepared fruit bag and Oakley has a brioche or croissant by the looks of things. How is that going to keep him going until he has lunch at School?

NellieMo

VIP Member
I think there’s definitely something going on no gushing Fathers Day post from her this year and I noticed his profile has been changed from private to public 🤔
They’re all on a day out together on her stories today. His profile changed to public a few months ago.