Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weeble12345

Emma was very clever with her choice of her outfit. She went with a headband rather than the traditional head scarf. Emma also didn’t put religious symbols of her head unlike Ainsley. So yes Emma was still wrong and did look better but she wasn’t half as uneducated as Ainsley. my family have a Romany Gypsy background and I am quite frankly disgusted in her.
Even if you messaged her she would just delete and block. I wonder at what point she will make these uneducated choices with their children's costumes in the future

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Seen on Facebook that they’re moving house. Either they are still renting which is why she hasn’t said anything on insta or she’s going to post a picture of the sold sign and the welcome box with a glass of fizz 🙄
I wondered about this as she posted a pic on her story of boxes with just caption along the lines of how much stuff they’ve accumulated in 12 years (or somewhere along those lines). I think if she had bought, she would be posting about it 🤔

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I had the misfortune of finding Ainsley in my fave breakfast spot today, I hope she doesn’t make a habit of going in there 😫Heard her talking a girls ear off about her London trip with Olive, the poor girl who was sat with her, literally never got a word in the entire bloody conversation!
Haha really😂

Spamble

Fair enough. must be something only in certain parts of the country.
Honestly it's all over the UK, but maybe more prevalent in certain areas. We are in the south east, and mine is at an Infant School from Yr R - 2 and then Junior Yr 3-6. There are 3 schools like this within the Borough. So sorry to detract from the thread

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Covid has pushed us back to next year for buying our first home too, my husband is a self employed fibre telecommunications engineer and he had a couple of months off when things were bad as the work contracts were paused. We had to dip into our savings a bit which we are now replenishing and waiting until next year.