Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

I don’t know why but when I read her captions they make my stomach turn, literally want to gag. I can’t put my finger on it... she tries to be all whimsical and write like she has this perfect airy fairy life when she’s boring and common as muck

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I had the misfortune of finding Ainsley in my fave breakfast spot today, I hope she doesn’t make a habit of going in there 😫Heard her talking a girls ear off about her London trip with Olive, the poor girl who was sat with her, literally never got a word in the entire bloody conversation!

• Haha
  • Wow

Noname123

Chatty Member
Ermmmmm..... not being funny but people dress up as anything / everything for Halloween. Why are people “quite frankly disgusted” at her for dressing as a Romany gypsy? People dress up as Christina Aguilera and Kim Kardashian for Halloween and you don’t here them whingeing. Everyone needs to calm down and get a life. Fucking hell.

• Haha

Whatajoker

The keepers at Elvaston Castle have told people not to venture into puddles or flooded areas as it’s making the all grounds worse than they are already are. But it’s okay Ainsley; you let your kids jump around in them and ruin historic ground you absolute dick.

Is she actually for real? #babywipessavelives ? Baby wipes ruin the planet!! She is so unbelievably dumb

loopylou232

Hi Ainsley 👋
No. I just don’t think it’s anything but bullying for the sake of bullying. You’re just being mean if all you can say is “she looks more pregnant than the pregnant girl”. So what? Some people are bigger than others. No, she doesn’t seem to have a great relationship with food, but bloody hell, we don’t need to resort to basic fat shaming like that.

• Haha

Whatajoker

I think she’s stepped away from wanting to be an influencer now, she seems to be focusing on her health and children a lot more!
You don’t really have much choice to focus on your children whilst schools out/lockdown. She picks and chooses when to parent. We have all seen this cycle millions of times before. Weight loss, mother of the year. Mamma and meet market. Couch to 5K. Feed the kids mountains of McDonalds. How ‘sassy’ is her daughter. Oakley is the best big brother. Weight loss. House inspo. Spain. Mother of the year.

Cycle to be continued.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pumpkinandrose

Omg on Oakleys first day of school board one of the things he loves is happy meals😫 surely not! The kid is 4 ffs

• Haha
  • Wow

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
She’s always preaching how creative she is... yet ALL the activities she’s done with her kids this week have come from pinterest or baker ross packs. Nothing creative there at all 🤔😂

• Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Is it me or is she an absolute bore .
Day after day printing stuff of Pinterest and other activities of line .no imagination of her own .thought she had an art degree .

Islander

Instead of feeling smug about her social media free childhood, should she not be feeling a little more concerned about the fact that her kids are broadcast to any tom, dick or harry who feels like watching.

I guess It’s all ok because Ainsley is super lucky to have enjoyed a social media free childhood! Heaven forbid she should give her kids enough respect to allow them to enjoy the same privacy.

Creep AF when you realise that anyone could be watching her stories

Last edited:
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Ainsley love it’s STATIONERY and not stationary. You are not motionless are you? 🙄 and it’s PAID not payed. Why businesses want to ‘work’ with her i will never know

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
States that she’s back home doing ‘really boring stuff’ then continues to do 3 stories explaining said really boring stuff.

So I put a wash load on and then put it in the tumble and then put another wash load on..... blaaaaaaaa
She is literally the most dry, boring husk of a woman

And those sunglasses look so stupid because the rest of her clothing/makeup/hair/personality is so flat and dull as well.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I was honestly shocked when I heard her talk about what happened at Matlock. It was all about her self and her family and how it affected them - correct me if I'm wrong but surely it was the poor little lad that was hurt who is the most important person out of all of this?! Yet she was just going on about how it ruined their night and that they couldn't enjoy it properly after that. If I had been there.... I don't mean to sound like a saint ....or anything but if I had been as close to it as she said they were then I would have offered to help in some way.

I missed the Matlock stories, but it sounds like she’s so self absorbed about it, would it have been that hard as a parent and as an actual human to spare a thought for that poor boy and his family and how things affected their night instead of whining about herself, she’s an utter prick 😡

On her stories yesterday the most ‘interesting’ thing she had to share was something she previously felt shouldn’t be shared as it was so distressing (the boy who got hurt by the fire act at Matlock illuminations... which I agree must have been an awful and upsetting thing to witness). However 4 days had passed and she now deemed it fine to share. Why make a big deal of pointing out that she didn’t do something, only to then do that thing. Not her story to share and really there was no point in doing so other than she had nothing else to ‘pop on’ to say.
I think there could be a successful drinking game bingo to be had from her stories... take a shot every time she says ‘just thought I’d pop on’ (she says it several times each time she does pop on so yes, players are guaranteed to be p*ssed!). Shot every time she adjusts her hair. Shot every time she says ‘soooo yeah’. Every time she loses her train of thought because she’s admiring her reflection. And so on! That’s if players can meanwhile endure the boring AF nonsense she’s chatting.

We should do an Ainsley grey bingo

“Just thought I’d pop on”
“Becusss”
“Sassy pants Olive”
“Olive girl”
*adjusts hair*
*grammatical errors*

Any others I’ve forgotten!! 😂

• Haha