Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is EVERYTHING about Jesus or God? Fair enough if you’ve got faith but quoting the bible in every bloody caption, thanking him for pretty much everything that happens ever and being so over the top just comes across as fake when a year or so ago she wouldn’t mention anything. She tries really hard to come across as the nicest person alive and is constantly smiling so much her cheeks must hurt

Trace

VIP Member
Dont do it honestly. They are a total scam.
That’s what I thought I’m just curious as to how she’s so happy and upbeat about all this spare money she now has and can now afford all these holidays. Without this “business” I’d love to see how she’d continue her page

ISeeYou

Oh my god her huge cheesey smile and over the top positive attitude toward every single thing around her is the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen shes like an annoying (very loud) robot

PlainJane91

Why wouldn’t she say the word hungover in front of her kids?? She put it in captions but said she had a headache out loud in front of the girls 🙈 what is she protecting them from 😂 poor kids aren’t even allowed to watch Harry Potter
Still trying to keep up the wholesome parenting act no doubt. It’s a miracle that she put herself through child birth given how censored she claims to be

PlainJane91

Dont believe a word she says. Honestly the travel industry is on its knees. She is clearly not being truthful about where the money is coming from as we cant even travel for the last 1.5 years yet she claims shes made all this money off people travelling. Its nonsense.
The money she’s earning must all commission from signing up muppets like @shadow123 🙄 definitely not from bookings! Recruitment is the only way to earn actual money from these schemes… it’s really not rocket science!