Life on Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching from the start yesterday. It is so good... I am completely hooked again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is exciting news! Been a fan if John Sim since the Lakes which was a very long time ago. Loved life on mars and ashes to ashes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is exciting news! Been a fan if John Sim since the Lakes which was a very long time ago. Loved life on mars and ashes to ashes
I’ve been a fan since men of the world from the 90s even had a teddy named after his character Kendal lol
Loved life on Mars

Reactions: 2
I thought there was gonna be a new one.
Ive watched it so many times, I might watch again.

Ahhh so glad to find this thread ❤ I absolutely love Life on Mars. A brilliant series with great actors. Also, as an added bonus for me, I was a teenager in the 70s and I really enjoyed a trip down memory lane seeing the fashion and music.

Reactions: 3
Gutted tbh. Everything made it seem like it was going ahead. Maybe one day
Same ☹ I suspected this was the case but really hoped it wasn’t. Hopefully the BBC come to their senses. I think if they put the old eps on iPlayer or Netflix it would make a comeback too and prove it’s worth investing in. It will capture a newer/younger audience too I’m sure not just us original fans, it’s a fashionable genre nowadays.

Reactions: 4
I only watched it last year but I absolutely loved it. Couldn't get into Ashes to Ashes though and only watched a few episodes before abandoning.
No I couldn't get into Ashes to Ashes but Life on Mars was superb.

Reactions: 1
The radio are playin life on Mars and it always reminds me of the show.
I did have the soundtrack.

• Heart