Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Laughed out loud watching it at the end… Kev doing a level 1 plumbing course and gcse English… 2 years later he’s a chef 😂😂😂😂😂
plumbing would require using more brains than chopping veg as a kitchen assistant ..he's daft not sticking at it though he would be making a lot more than the minimum wage and he would have homers .They will be in financial bother in the future when the child tax credits stop and it's only his low wage and the peanuts they get from YT

A lot of people have become to dependent on taxcredits and got used to over spending on food and it will all come crashing down when the credits stop with each child once they over a certain age but the mouths still needing feeding and they don't want to cough up dig money

Last edited:
I just don’t get how she can say Kev is a super good chef in 2 years.. she’s a seasonal cleaner and they don’t claim any tax credits anymore… hard to believe and yet no shame in it either just so irritating she’s so dishonest

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get how she can say Kev is a super good chef in 2 years.. she’s a seasonal cleaner and they don’t claim any tax credits anymore… hard to believe and yet no shame in it either just so irritating she’s so dishonest
All that amount of kids she will defo be getting credits

Wonder what training Kev did to become a good chef

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think kev only puts up with it cause he’s never around n when he is he sleep on the sofa 😅

Reactions: 3
I think kev only puts up with it cause he’s never around n when he is he sleep on the sofa 😅
They don't seem to be lovy dovy, looks like the spark has gone ?

Maybe with him being so busy in his 5star Michelin chef kitchen and her with her vlogging career with her rubbish phone with the dirty screen

• Haha
I see Sam is taking a break , out of them all Sam is the only one that doesn't show her kids and exploit them then dump the kids and use the money to go to Italy and for that i have the uppermost respect for her and Dave .

Last edited:
Aw I wonder why Sam is taking a break , so genuine and relatable. I hope nothing bad has happened .

I see Sam is taking a break , out of them all Sam is the only one that doesn't show her kids and exploit them then dump the kids and use the money to go to Italy and for that i have the uppermost respect for her and Dave .
I actually really enjoy forever evans 🙈iv followed them from the start and enjoy their vlogs. Unlike the balwins their house is always clean and tidy. They both work and there isn’t any of this favouritism with her kids. I think every parent deserve a break too I’d love to go to Italy with my partner for a weekend.

I actually really enjoy forever evans 🙈iv followed them from the start and enjoy their vlogs. Unlike the balwins their house is always clean and tidy. They both work and there isn’t any of this favouritism with her kids. I think every parent deserve a break too I’d love to go to Italy with my partner for a weekend.
I must admit their house is spotless and Asher has only just started working and good on her , I hope one day they move to a bigger house though because they are overcrowded , they might be able to get a mortgage now that she is working full time ?

I like Sam and Dave also she has respect and privacy for her kids and she's not like Kayleigh putting a camera in their faces for a quick few quid .I can't see kev been a Michelin star chef😂with his qualifications she says she's doing well with money from YouTube you wouldn't think it because is all she ever does is moans about it .

Jamie’s bike has apparently been pinched again there’s a picture of it on her insta by the looks of it was purchased from Amazon I don’t know if that’s a subtle hint to her viewers if they can replace his bike so they know what type it is, I don’t think she will want to fork out the money for a new bike if he’s got no money on his Manager’s wage
It was locked up between Halifax and Wilko around 7pm.
The police have been informed but always not that bothered.
Her words if you can keep your eyes open for anyone trying to sell it.

So she moved from the kitchen and the car to the bedroom folding washing. Riveting stuff 🥱

• Haha
She's probably expecting her viewers to tally round for the bike like the time she was putting on the tonies box up and viewers were buying them she isn't half obvious 🙄 there's always drama I bet she won't be putting her hand in her pocket for a new one .

Reactions: 3
I actually felt sorry for her yesterday when she was talking about her teeth and how the one she was meant to get crowned had also come away. She said she has five missing now. I know it’s probably a mixture of pregnancies which can strip you of calcium and the fact she drinks lots of fizzy pop/eats sugary crap but that must of really knocked her confidence?

I actually felt sorry for her yesterday when she was talking about her teeth and how the one she was meant to get crowned had also come away. She said she has five missing now. I know it’s probably a mixture of pregnancies which can strip you of calcium and the fact she drinks lots of fizzy pop/eats sugary crap but that must of really knocked her confidence?
Maybe , 5 missing is a lot hopefully she will get them all fixed soon

Yes she seemed really down in this video. I also think she spends far too much time on here. The camera is a prize point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.